Piyo Blocks 2 for iOS - coming July 2010

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Big Pixel, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Big Pixel

Big Pixel Well-Known Member

#1 Big Pixel, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
    Hi,

It's been a while since we've be active on these forums, we've been very, very busy working on our two latest games for iOS. The first of which is Piyo Blocks 2, which should launch on the App Store on July 8th. Check out the details below and let us know what you think.

Description:
    Introducing Piyo Blocks 2, the magical match-em-up sequel to the iPhone original, Piyo Blocks. Completely developed from scratch with all new graphics, game modes, 2 player battles, and much much more.

Features:
    • Four single player modes - Piyo, Hyaku, Time Attack, and Three Second mode
    • New Power Moves
    • Multiplayer battles of local WiFi or Bluetooth
    • Four different multiplayer attacks - Ski Dog, Candy Morehol, Yuki-Onna, and Buck Torrance
    • Fully customised OpenFeint integration - you never have to leave the game to check high scores, achievements, or to initiate a challenge against friends
    • Four new online challenges
    • Completely revamped visuals with added animations and effects
    • Tons of achievements to unlock
    • Hidden cheats to discover
    • Buck Torrance!!
    • And much more...

Screen shots:

Attached Files:

2. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    My girlfriend absolutely loves Piyo Blocks. I think she's going to be really happy to see this. Seems you have improved on the original in almost every way. :)

3. Big Pixel

Thanks. We've taken a lot of feedback and suggestions from the fans of the original Piyo Blocks, and tried to design some of those features into the sequel.

Hope your girlfriend likes it :)

4. Dogbert

Dogbert New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    it looks colorful and fun and shiny, my cat loves piyo blocks, she will start to dance again as soon as this comes out I'm sure. Who is this buck torrance? We can't wait:)

5. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Looks....whoa!!! Very colorful and bright. Can't wait for it :)

6. Big Pixel

There's a crazy cat in the game as well (create a combo x15 to activate it), so maybe your cat will love Piyo Blocks 2 even more!

7. db82

db82 Member

Oct 14, 2009
    #7 db82, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
    Can't wait for this. Piyo Blocks 2 HD on the iPad is so good. It looks like all the new features made it to the iPhone version!

8. Big Pixel

iPhone 4 Wallpapers

Hi,

We've designed some Piyo Blocks wallpapers to celebrate the upcoming launch of Piyo Blocks 2 on 8th July. I would have uploaded them here but they seem to get scaled down, so if you want the full resolution Retina display images, head over to our blog.

http://bigpixelstudios.co.uk/blog/

Cheers

9. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    The crazy cat sounds great! Thanks for the link to the wallpapers. I haven't got my iPhone 4 yet but I'll save it for when I do.

10. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    looking forward to this. :)

11. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Is this Zoo Tycoon?

12. Big Pixel

#12 Big Pixel, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
    Just a reminder that Piyo Blocks 2 for iOS will launch tomorrow (July 8th), and we have an early buyers discount. You can get it at a discounted price with 66% off ($0.99, £0.59, €0.79) :)

13. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Good luck with release guys. :)

14. Big Pixel

Piyo Blocks 2 is available in the App Store NOW. Grab it early to get a 66% DISCOUNT!

http://bit.ly/piyo2ios

I'm sure you Touch Arcade readers are fully aware that positive reviews and ratings in the early days after a game launch can really help a game get the recognition it deserves. So if you enjoy Piyo Blocks 2 (which you will of course :)), we'd greatly apprectiate it if you could take the time to leave a rating, and even better if you can leave a review.

Thanks