Peter molyenux gets lost on the trail!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Markstar, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Markstar

Markstar Member

Oct 3, 2014
    This games launch seems like a disaster!
    Although I admit I was enjoying the game, so I brought the £5.99 starting pack items.. after hours and hours in I lose every thing my money my save everything:(

22cans kongregarte put up a fix update and in the patch notes stated very clearly it was fixed now.

Fair enough I thought I'd give it another shot! Guess what .. put hours of time in it re purchased the equipment.. managed to get to town..
    And againAll vanished again .

Won't be doing it a third time. Shame as the game concept I enjoyed.

Touch arcade could you reach out to the devs for some sort of statement or apology on this as they seem to be ignoring everyone, through their own forums and emails.?

2. TontikBunny

TontikBunny Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I was enjoying too but then I learnt that all the people on the road are controlling by ai, only online place is the town which is mostly only 1-2 players active. Also devs are so slow, the game contains lots of bugs but fixes are not real and slow tbh.

Btw tons of people having that issue, you can also create a topic on kongregate the trail forum.

3. Markstar

Markstar Member

Oct 3, 2014
    If anyone needs a refund use this link... I'm in the UK so don't know if it works elsewhere.

https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/login.html?appIdKey=6f59402f11d3e2234be5b88bf1c96e1e453a875aec205272add55157582a9f61&language=US-EN