(Funeral Doraguniru star) by Square Enix

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ausar, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    #1 Ausar, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Played the prologue chapter and from what I see, this is a j-RPG game style. Turn-based in the battle scene. I think if you overworked your dragon, it will go in Rage mode and kill you. You can freely move on the field like Chaos Rings. Graphics is better than Chaos Rings though.

3. Darkus

Darkus Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Oh. Hi.
    Aaaand...no apparent English release intended.
    Siiiiigh.

4. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    turn base like a final fantasy type i guess? also does the party sistem is like in chaos rings with 2 chars o just one? the thing that got my atentions is that it looks like a world map to explore like in the first ff but i bet is not going to be that way

actually it may come later on it was just released this monday on japan

5. Darkus

Darkus Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Oh. Hi.
    From what i've noticed, when japanese games release and don't accompany an english release, it's generally a long while before English releases come.
    Don't get me wrong, i'm hoping for it next week.
    (And Final Fantasy Dimensions.)

Also, Square seems to be neglecting the english market. Judging from Diffusion Million Arthur.

6. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines

7. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    I have already got the game and all IAPs. The game is good but too big size. ;(

8. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    about how much space if you dont mind? apart from the 800 mb in the description does increase with the iapp? also does the party sistem is just one char? 3 would be awesone but surely doesn't have it and for last those pics showing like an open world is like the first ff or nothing like that?

9. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    "STAR BURIAL DRAGNIR" looks good..i hope there would be an english released by next week..

10. lazynahte

lazynahte Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Student
    Because you guys are too lazy to search before you post a new thread, I'll provide you with the thread that Sanuku put out a few months ago:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=137904

English name for the game is Drakerider, which you'll find out more if you go to the thread that I provided for you guys.