Santa's Christmas Dash! - Available Nov 1st

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by infuseddreams, Oct 24, 2010.

1. infuseddreams

infuseddreams Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Will be available on the App Store November 1st

Santa is in a desperate dash to deliver all his presents to the good children for Christmas!

But his workshop is in disarray! Presents are stuck on conveyor belts, his presents have fallen off his sleigh. You name it, it's going wrong for Santa!.

But you can help Santa!. Help him by getting all of the presents back down from the Conveyor belt and into the Sleigh. Then help him recover all the fallen presents from the rooftops and deliver them back where they belong, down the chimney!

Don't let Santa fail Christmas!, Help his mission today!

Features :

Fast & Frantic Gameplay.
    Battle Against The Clock To Get The Job Done.
    Cute Cartoon Graphics.
    Special Particle Effects.
    Bright Colorful, and Interactive Backgrounds.

Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLm6gZqhdc

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    I guess it's an step up from their last two games. (That's me trying to be supportive, don't patronize me)

3. infuseddreams

Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks I guess.

Hope this thread can stay civilized this time :)

4. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Well in all honesty the concept is good. But it looks so tedious. 15 seconds to climb up there, 15 seconds back, do it over and over again. It just doesn't seem that fun to me. I think you should hold release and redesign it. Make it easier to play and more worth it. Add achievements and such. Powerups too like super speed! And make it two floors only. Maybe outsource an artist too, because even though it's much better than your last games, it still looks like it was made with Microsoft Paint. Doing this will increase the popularity, and releasing in December will be better for sales aswell. Just my two cents. ;)

5. infuseddreams

Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks for the advice. My mother actually made the graphics for this one, and it was her first attempt at making game graphics, so i don't want to hurt her feelings by doing that :p

I like the idea of powerups, I will have a play around and see what i can come up with

6. Archibalis

Archibalis Member

Oct 22, 2010
    repetitive

Make some more obstacle on his way and make them harder and harder to beat over time. Because game now is very repetitive. Just my advice.