Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES Feedback?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JD_2020, Feb 25, 2010.

1. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Nice to see you're listening to people! :)

my feedback (good and bad) :
    please make getting online easier; I've only managed once since I got the game back in Christmas period.

Thank you for giving a 5 round demo of the DLC map, helpful to get an idea of what it's like.

2. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    That I can agree with (to a certain extent) As much as I as well would want something like this implemented; wouldn't it make the Leaderboards unfair?

3. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

In-Game chat of some sort should be your #1 priority. Also better swipe controls would be appreciated. An option not to join a game until it has 4 people would be helpful as well

4. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Couldn't find the thread in game section, but an update is out.

5. iPhondTouch3G

iPhondTouch3G Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Hey JD, do you guys plan on bringing OpenGL ES 2.0 support for 3rd gen devices to the game?

Otherwise, the only problem I have is that I only get 2 zombies after Wave 5. it is not cracked, fully legit.

6. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    And yet, my connection is still incompatible with online multiplayer...

7. Elliohow

Elliohow Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    For leader board imbalances, why dont you make it that if you join a game half way through, it doesnt go on the leader boards.

There could be an option to, 'oh yeah, yeah sure, ill join a game in progress,'. Or, 'Lets do this.' For starting at the start, like that. But more serious.

8. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    yea if there is a game with 2 or 3 players...the user should spawn with 2500 or 5000 depending on what round it is...then they can get a weapon and a perk....then they are fine

9. jays6

jays6 Active Member

Aug 3, 2009
    The connection doesn't work for me in the new update, idk what's up with that. Ever since I bought the new map I can't play online.

10. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
  11. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    i agree with you. when happens i just try again. but sometimes i have trouble finding people online to play with.