Contact Info. of Bloggers

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Santillo, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Santillo

Santillo Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Hello All touchers,

A good written blog for an app or game can play a vital role in the success story for that particular app or game.

But it is not so easy to get in touch with the best bloggers who write for iPhone or iPad games & apps.

So I post this thread to collect all best iPhone & iPad bloggers' contact info in details (inividually or groups).I want to make a complete list for other developers & make the list as an useful resource for all.

To make my wish successful, here I would like to request to all touchers to post useful reply with any required bloggers'(individual or group)contact info which you known.

Thank You Very Much for YOUR valuable reply.:)

2. Therealtrebitsch

Therealtrebitsch Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
  3. Santillo

May 3, 2011
    That is MIX!

I have conscious about that. That list contains review sites' come blog site contact info. But I want to focus ONLY bloggers(especially individuals) contact info.:)

4. Therealtrebitsch

Therealtrebitsch Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Is there really a difference?

5. I think he's looking for independent bloggers. A lot of those blogs/review sites in the other thread are too large and an indie dev will most likely never have their app looked at. You stand a much better chance if you contact a small independent blog than wasting all your promo codes on the other list and never hearing back.

6. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for, but if what you want to do is circumvent the main email address for a web site and email people personally... Please don't do this, it's really annoying. Most "main" contact points are mailing lists with tons of intelligent filters to help manage the amount of email any kind of respectable site gets. By side-stepping that and emailing people directly, you're actually missing out on everyone on that distribution list that you don't have email addresses for. Also, while I can't speak for everyone, I just delete anything press release rated that winds up in my personal non-work inbox.

7. Santillo

May 3, 2011
    Right!

You are right 100%. Do you have any contact info of individual bloggers' address & contact info?

Thanks for your accurate notification! :)