★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[BETA] A game about bouncing children off a Bounce House

08-06-2017, 07:41 AM
[BETA] A game about bouncing children off a Bounce House

Youtube link | Pop Up

Help test our game about bouncing children off a Bounce House!

Download our public beta on Google Play!

Welcome to the Bounce House! Woah wait, hold up, are you even allowed on here? This Bounce House is for children only... Also it's dangerous. This isn't a place for you, you're just going to have to sit out and watch the kids have all the fun...

Jump on and test your skills, just watch out for the Castlemaster...

How far can you bounce?!

Features:
+ Intuitive controls - Tap where you want to slam, swipe to double jump
+ Challenging, skill-based gameplay
+ Juicy, colourful art style
+ Take candy from babies, fill the Goodie Bag for prizes!
+ 50+ characters to unlock
+ 5 environment themes
+ New content coming soon!

About Us:
The game is developed by Twice Different, a relatively new studio in Melbourne, Australia.
Primarily myself (artist) and an old mate, Matt (coder), with sound and music by Zander. I've made art for games including CS:GO, DOTA2, Armello and Stanley Parable, but despite being well-versed in the desktop space I've always loved mobile gaming and games that are just really challenging!

Inspiration for this game came from playing backyard trampoline games with a bunch of kids. I pitched a 'game about bouncing children off a bounce house' to Matt and we started prototyping around this concept. We remade this game 3 or 4 times before settling on the endless bouncer structure.
08-29-2017, 08:26 PM
v0.9.9 pushed to Early Access

Hi all!
We recently pushed the v0.9.9 update to our Early Access build.

Includes:
- UI/UX improvements, better visibility, more functionality
- More character content
- Revalued rewards

V1.0 coming soon!

Last edited by sboxle; 08-29-2017 at 08:28 PM.
09-06-2017, 06:30 AM
Bounce house

I tried a game and it looks really funny, but I have to improve my bouncing skills to avoid all these obstacles... I think it would be too hard for my 5year girl. At first glance - too colorful.
I'll keep playing & improving my skills
10-03-2017, 11:25 PM
Thanks for your feedback, SunMarina! It is quite a challenging game for sure, and there's a surprising amount of mastery in the controls. It's all designed so you can get into a quick flow of bouncing high and slamming down or jump dodging, but while learning it might be easier to take it slowly and tap more strategically.

I'm currently making a video showing some play strategies so maybe that will help show what I mean!

We pushed another update recently with more visual feedback. A few more features coming soon and full release is scheduled for OCTOBER 11th! :O Next week!

10-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Bounce House is now out in the world!
Available here for Android