Hunters Call: Monster WarFare

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CanGameStudio, Dec 25, 2012.

1. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    [​IMG]

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HuntersCall

Video Preview: Click Here

Our contributors page:http://www.indiegogo.com/hunterscall/x/1983148

Features:
    -Play as either a male or female character

-The game is split into scenarios (each scenario contains 3-4 levels)

-Purchase over 25 weapons using C-Coins in various ingame cities and headquarters.

-damage system that shows how much damage enemies take when using various weapons and ARM attacks

- 7 sub-weapons

-capture over 20+ Arms not including contributor Arms using Data Disks. Can you collect them all?

- Online leaderboards for each levels including bosses to compete online allowing for cross-platform capability via clay.io. (view leaderboards at end of each missions and at headquarters can you reach the top 10?)

-Earn achievements in game as well as online using Clay.io

-Post your scores/achievements on twitter and facebook via Clay.io

-Show off your collection of ARMs to others via facebook, forums (in the works)

-various blood, bullet animations, as well as slash animations

-Storyplay using chat bubbles and various cutscenes

What is an ARM?

ARMs are cybernetic tools created by mankind to assist humans in combat. ARMs come in many forms varying from; Animals, Beasts, Humans, Ancient Weapons, Robots, and Demons.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Character bio:
    Ayume:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ayume tends to be quiet but yet dangerous when holding fire-arms. Her background is a mystery and no one know how she joined the organization. She is shown slight love interests to Kaine the male protagonist.

Kaine:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

A cold-hearted guy who tends to speak his mind no matter who he faces and meets along his journey. Rumors say that Kaines parents were the ones who developed ARMs for use however his background remains a mystery.

The only person Kaine has a hard time interacting with is Ayume; of whom he tends to either run away from her due to being embarrased as he is in love with her.

Which Platforms will Hunters Call: Monster Warfare be released for?

-PC (chrome webstore, client, clay.io store, cangame store)

-Mobile (possible release to the IOS market depending on funds earned and compatibility which will then be released for android) Those who contribute to our development will get exclusive beta access to test it on mobile.

-Tablets (iPad, Samsung Galaxy)

ScreenShots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012

I thought I'd embed the trailer on the forum for you guys! :)

This game looks awesome, I love how it seems at certain points you'll be controlling two characters at once with the whole ARM thing. Also, I love the varity of weapons and stuff. I already donated a couple of dollars to your indiegogo campaign. I love following games well they're being developed, and I think that I'm going to be following this one very closely.

Oh, and if you ever need help editing a video for your youtube channel. Just ask, and I'll be happy to help. I'm fairly advanced at using Sony Vegas w/ track motion, masking, effects etc...

3. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    that would be great thank you

4. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Update on the game the first level has changed to to this screenie for better background detail

[​IMG]

Ill post an updated video at a later date

5. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Wow, new screenshot looks awesome! I love the illusion of depth that it gives. Can't wait to see the video. Oh, by the way, on your website when you click the "forum" button it says the link is broken. I don't know if this is just because it's not finished yet though. Keep up the good work. :)

6. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    #6 CanGameStudio, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Thank you and yes i need to fix the forums weve been busy multitasking everything lol didnt have time to fix it up. a long way to advertise the game as well trying to spread the word.

Heres the new youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iXxiZRPhD6o