Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-09-2013, 06:14 PM

Default Steal Size From Your Friends in Whiskers, a New Party Game for iPad

Hi Everyone! Just released my first iPad game, Whiskers. It has cats, mustaches, and Scott Joplin music. What else do you want really? That's right, nothing. But for serious, I would love to hear your feedback on the game! There are a few promo codes here.

Youtube link | Pop Up

whiskersgame.com
App Store Link

Size is the name of the game in Whiskers, a new 2-4 player game for iPad. Collect kitty chow to grow bigger, and use four unique powerups to steal size from your friends. Become as big as the screen and you win! One button controls make the game fun for all ages, and there are no annoying In-App Purchases. Pick from over 50 mustaches for your adorable pixel kitten and then do battle with up to three of your friends. Suggest a new powerup on twitter with the hashtag #whiskerspowerup. If yours gets re-tweeted most that month, Iíll make it.

Thanks,
Jon
Old 05-13-2013, 08:27 PM

I just added a few more codes to my promo code thread. [URL="http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=188249"]Get em while they're hot.[/URL]

Anyone who got a chance to play Whiskers, I would love to hear your feedback, especially if you liked any other 4 player iOS party games, like King of Opera, Marble Mixer, Multipong (or whatever its called now), Fingle etc.

jonboy