★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war. The Alliance, Exiles and Cyborgs are each struggling to obtain dominance over the mineral rich nebula.

Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game. Play as one of 3 unique factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula!

Features include!
- 3 Unique Factions each with unique ships and abilities.
- 24 Mission single player campaign. 8 missions for each faction. Play through the Alliance, Cyborgs and Exile campaigns to unlock upgrades and abilities.
- Skirmish modes including Classic, Close Quarters and Resources and 3 difficulties.
- Multiplayer! Go head to head with a friend or other players with your favorite faction.
- Cross platform multiplayer support. (version 1.0.1 or greater).
- Persistent upgrade system. Unlock upgrades as you play the game to constantly improve your fleet.
06-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Has anyone played this game? It looks quite good for sci fi strategy. Don't like the lack of user reviews though!!
06-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-26-2014, 01:06 AM
I playing the game Stratega and it made think of this game so I redownloaded it. I really like this game, more people should play. Looks like not a lot of people know about it. I only found it last week because the game is on Steam and I wanted to try it first but didn't realize it was also on my phone until I looked

It is an RTS game and it is kind of simple as a RTS but the graphics are cool and you can zoom in to see all your ships fighting. There are a lot of missions and different groups with diffrent ships and different abilities and you need to gather resources to send better ships. A lot of fun and hard