[PROMO CODES] Dungeon Plunder: Roguelike RPG with Slot-Hybrid battle system

03-17-2013, 11:48 AM
At least he's not one of those developers who ask to put up a review (which usually would end up being factitious) of a game in exchange for a prize. He just wants to get some publicity through spreading news on Facebook and Twitter.
03-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseball View Post
At least he's not one of those developers who ask to put up a review (which usually would end up being factitious) of a game in exchange for a prize. He just wants to get some publicity through spreading news on Facebook and Twitter.
The problem comes when FB friends actually ask you about the game, which mine do when I post. I only post about games I actually own because otherwise I would end up repeatedly explaining that I don't actually own the game and I'm in fact "Liking" and advertising it for a chance to own it. A bit awkward to say the least.

DBC

I give up.

03-17-2013, 08:32 PM
@Drummerboycroy - PM me your iTunes email and I'll gift Dungeon Plunder to you so you won't have to slander yourself to your friends by liking whatever random thing you see fit. Dungeon Plunder is enjoyable enough I'd have no problem sharing it with an active forum member like yourself.

Last edited by undeadcow; 03-17-2013 at 08:36 PM.
03-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Followed on twitter as cygnetseven
Liked and shared on FB as John Odell
Thanks!
03-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
@Drummerboycroy - PM me your iTunes email and I'll gift Dungeon Plunder to you so you won't have to slander yourself to your friends by liking whatever random thing you see fit. Dungeon Plunder is enjoyable enough I'd have no problem sharing it with an active forum member like yourself.
Thanks for the generous offer, although the hyperbole is unnecessary. The sentiment of my post is simple and unambiguous, and comes from real life experience.

If you want to continue the conversation, please PM me. This is the second time I've responded knowing I shouldn't, and I'll not clutter the thread further.

Peace.

DBC

I give up.
03-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Is this competition open for those without twitter?
03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Is this competition open for those without twitter?
Hello Kenny,

If it's done in good faith you can create a new Twitter account to qualify. Might be an occasion to get started as Twitter's a good source of information/notifications on your favorite topics.

Thanks.

Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike - Play for free now! Follow the updates on Twitter and on Facebook.
TA Forum Thread? Right here. Soundtrack is on iTunes
03-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Sent codes to iAnimex, dihpadilla and cladoceran. Enjoy the game! Nice content update coming this weekend - check the version notes for more info.

Thanks everyone for participating.

Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike - Play for free now! Follow the updates on Twitter and on Facebook.
TA Forum Thread? Right here. Soundtrack is on iTunes
03-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Avoiding Twitter for now

Congrats to the winners!
03-20-2013, 01:54 AM
Thanks