App description: Eat everything in the ocean!

You play as a tiny goldfish with an insatiable appetite. After being overfed by your owner, you escape into the ocean and begin to eat everything that you encounter. The more you eat, the bigger you get!

In addition to the goldfish, you can also play as a hungry dolphin and a ravenous shark. The dolphin starts off as an overworked aquarium star, forced to jump through flaming hoops for food. He escapes from captivity by eating his way through the aquarium and taking revenge on his trainer. The shark is the final playable character, an artificial fish created by scientists to save Earth's oceans. It uses self-replicating nano technology to consume everything in its path and convert their matter into its own. There's no telling how big this shark will get.

If you've been waiting for Tasty Planet 3, or a sequel to Tasty Planet - this is it... Try it out!

Works with MFi controllers (iOS 7 controllers).
06-23-2014, 07:18 AM
i kinda like the music
06-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
that's exactly how it looks for me - and i'm running ios 7.1.1

maybe that's a problem with non-english language? (i'm running german ios)
I am glad to hear that I am not the only one having the same problem, which means that it will be fixed (hopefully) in the next update, because its always easier to have text to play ^^ Even if its not too much of a problem, its not convenient at all
06-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Same problem here, only getting ###### instead of text.. Iphone 5S on iOS 7.1.1, non-English...... I thought unlocking the whole game would remove this but it doesn't...

Edit: I just tried to change my OS language TO English, and now the text is displaying properly!!! Somehow the game musn't support other OS language than English... Well I will set my device in English for the time being I guess.

Last edited by triwolf; 06-24-2014 at 08:50 AM.
06-24-2014, 11:09 AM
I got all of the iap. The carnage iap is not that great. It just unlocks blood effects. I almost completed all of the levels and I'm on the last one. This game has a lot of replayablity. A bunch of the levels I didn't even score one star so I need to replay those. I wish the dev was here. Anyone else have any impressions. It sucks people are running into errors. I wish the 2 player mode was not co op but competitive.
06-25-2014, 02:03 AM
This game has the X factor. My favorite games are Dungeon Raid, 10000000, Wayward Souls, Osmos...this has absolutely nothing to do with them aside from it's playability and fun factor. Highly recommended.