On Target: Loaded Finger

On Target: Loaded Finger is a fast paced shooting game that requires skill, accuracy and a fast finger!
Enter the w…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
On Target: Loaded Finger is a fast paced shooting game that requires skill, accuracy and a fast finger!
Enter the world of On Target and discover many fun and action packed levels testing your speed and accuracy against the clock.
From shooting ninjas to destroying skeleton's On Target will have you hooked all the way.
Test your speed and skill against friends and family to see who tops that all important leader board!

Features dynamic levels, leader boards, Facebook and Twitter integration, hidden bonus features and plenty of gun slinging!

Remember...stay On Target!!

IMPORTANT NOTE ON DOWNLOADING & COMPATIBLE DEVICES

Confirm your device is compatible — On Target is ONLY compatible with 4th & 5th generation iPod touch devices along with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s and iPhone 5. iPad 1,2 & 3. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it matches the system requirements.

Please leave On Target: loaded finger a review!

New Update Features:
• Retina Display
• Game Centre
• New Dynamic Leaderboards 

Here are just a few comments On Target has received:

on target - ★★★★★
by jo bushell "brilliant game, loads of fun for both children and adults!!"

Great "tap" game! - ★★★★★
by Mrsbailey9  If you like "tap/touch" games, this is the one for you! Target Practice! This will be the new, "Must Have 2012" guaranteed!"

Right on target - ★★★★★
by Alvin838yy "This game reminds me of shooting at the fun fair. Lots of fun."

Good little shooting game - ★★★★
by Guy and Jackie "Nice graphics, and a good variety of mini-games in this app. Some of the games are definitely more challenging than others, especially the ones where you have to shoot the dragon's head, or the multitude of balls in a square room. Great casual game to pick up and play. You can get through all the levels but you can go back and replay to try and better your score. Good for kids too, as it is not bloody or gory at all"

This shooter is on target - ★★★★
by Robo bone "This is a great little arcade shooter. Really high quality graphics and I thought the music was perfect too. This game reminds me of the shooters that I used to play at the arcades a lot when I was a younger. One of the other reviewers said it best, its fun for all ages. Four stars because you can complete all of the levels pretty quickly but it's still fun to go back and play again on harder difficulties"

nice shooting - ★★★★
by JGabesz "A fine game, with lots of different maps and shooting objectives"

Fun Shooting Game for All Ages! - ★★★★★
by tekgrrl "This game presents a variety of targets and it's a "blast" (ha ha) making sure you hit each one in the right order with speed and accuracy. There's a great level with birds that pop out of a number of house windows, and you have to hit the bird but skip shooting at the bomb. Worth picking up for the NINJA level too -- shoot the ninjas as they stealthily pop out of their hiding places. Great fun! I can see how this could keep a grouchy child busy while waiting in an airport (or a grouchy adult for that matter). ;) Very fun game, with a nice replayability -- it's a game that you'll keep revisiting to see if you can score higher the next time!"

Funny game - ★★★★★
by metujka "Very funny game. I can play this game several times a day"
Information
Seller:
Genre:Arcade, Kids
Release:Dec 14, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated