★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Discorun World ( NEW Parkour Mode) is updated with NEW character "Blast"!
LIMITED-TIME DISCOUNT for thanksgiving day:
Play for only half price till Dec 4th, got your best Black Friday mobile game deal in Phantom World!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Featured in 166 countries on the App Store!
4.5/5 - "It is a pretty perfect hybrid of the new and old." - TouchArcade
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Super Phantom Cat is a new retro platformer! Try to find your way through different worlds by uncovering hidden paths and collect data to unlock new characters.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"How to become a Super Phantom Cat?" Mr White pacing around his floor thinking " It must be so cool if I could become a Phantom cat, I could be a phantom supercat and save the world!"
White have these thoughts when he was still a little boy, after he've been saved by the Phantom cat.
One night, the Flash cat show up. This truly master told White that if he wanna become a Super Phantom Cat he need to collect enough data to be transformable.
"Step into the adventure to collect data, you will become the hero to save the world eventually!" He says.
However, along with the changing phantom world those creatures are undergoing inevitable changes as well.
"There are different creatures in different galaxy; No matter you are human being or vampire, you can transfer your species and races easily with the help of data! Today you are an adorable cat, other day you can be a Diva, or you can be a vampire! Nothing is impossible, as long as you got enough data!!!
Explore the whole galaxy and collect all the data there to answer the most complicated philosophy question: Who we are?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Beautiful
Clean, colorful art and whimsical character design
Retro Style
A modern twist on retro platformers with a quirky plot, hardcore platforming gameplay thats perfectly tuned for touchscreen
Easy to play
Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete with fully customizable controls
Extra Bonus
Bonus levels for even more challenge and depth, endearing unlockable characters ranging from a cute chicken to a menacing vampire
Sound
Awesome chip tune soundtrack

******************************************************************************************
If you have any idea to make this game better, please let us know :)
Mail to hi@veewo.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/veewosupercat/
Follow us on Twitter to get latest update: @VeewoGames and @SuperPhantomCat
Join our topic thread at TouchArcade: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=280459&highlight=super+phantom
01-25-2016, 09:41 AM
Instant buy! I beta tested this game and I absolutely love it! Excellent platformer with great gameplay and very tight controls! Even tho I still have the beta on my phone I'll buy this one to support the dev.

01-25-2016, 10:43 AM
Instant buy for me. Beta tested this and it's the most fun I've had on a platformer in along time. It's so unique characters and theme. It's completely thought out with a neon theme and the level designs seem flawless and could easily be a 3ds Nintendo game. I think the developer should contact Nintendo . It reminds me a super Mario Bro 3 but it's own characters, power ups, levels, leveling up characters, so much more.
I'm enjoying this more than any other game I've bought like punch club and crashlands.
It's on a level that everyone should try out.
01-25-2016, 10:50 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

01-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Nice game

I like your game but maybe it should be for free.

Good luck
01-25-2016, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swelab Games View Post

Good luck
Free? How rude I think this game should be $4.99 at the least. This developer put a lot into this game and it's worth every penny
01-25-2016, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Disheartening to see another developer actively discourage attempts to balance App Store pricing and maintain the premium paradigm, and belittle the quality of the game in an indirect but blatant fashion.

(Regarding the game itself, it looks gorgeous and extremely polished, but it also seems to hearken closer to the Mario paradigm than any iOS platformer I've seen, replete with bricks to be head-smashed, pop-up pipe plant substitutes, and onwards but not forwards. Clearly not a bad thing in itself for a platformer, but expectations of originality should perhaps be kept in check.)

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
01-25-2016, 12:56 PM
Quote:

Good luck
For free? Do you also want a Porche and a Hummer for your birthday?
01-25-2016, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
(Regarding the game itself, it looks gorgeous and extremely polished, but it also seems to hearken closer to the Mario paradigm than any iOS platformer I've seen, replete with bricks to be head-smashed, pop-up pipe plant substitutes, and onwards but not forwards. Clearly not a bad thing in itself for a platformer, but expectations of originality should perhaps be kept in check.)
I don't work for the dev so I don't have to promote his game, but this one is one of the rare platformer I've played for more than 30 minutes recently. It's nothing new but it's very polished and charming.
01-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Quote:

Good luck
Are you for real? Maybe we are misunderstanding your post but it seems highly offensive especially coming from a dev.