★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vungle No Payment Since November, Anyone else?

02-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Vungle No Payment Since November, Anyone else?

Hi all!

Just checking with those who use the Vungle Video Ad Network, have you received any payments recently or since they transferred the payments to "Tipalti"?

Have you even went through the transfer process to Tipalti? I told told this process happened when the dashboard was updated a few months ago but I never received a notification or an invite for it.

We are supposed to be getting paid on a monthly basis now because we are above a monthly threshold if there even is any for wire payments.

I have contacted the payments team many times over the past few weeks but I never get a response leading to a solution. At first I was told to send my account email, etc. after sending the requested information almost 3 weeks ago, I have heard nothing since. I dont even get response anymore

Looking to see if this is a trend.

Thanks!
02-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Thats disappointing. I have signed up with them, but not yet registered on Tipalti payment portal. I will do that immediately and update you on the status.

02-04-2016, 03:29 AM
@digitaltreegames Thats the thing, you cant sign up yourself you have to request a invite from them. Thats where we are stuck at now.
02-04-2016, 07:53 AM
I havent used them, but I would check social media to see if anyone's sending them tweets/posts about this subject?

Check out our future releases on Facebook
02-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Hello Tapgangapps,
I believe we have been in contact since Monday when you first wrote in to our tech-team at Vungle. In the response indicated that the Payments team are in the midst of changing over many accounts such as yours as we move to the new Tipalti center. We hope to have this a bit more streamlined as we have our users moving over to the new system. We have made sure your email was not missed since we last emailed Monday. Apologies for the delay since our conversation. An invite should be sent so you can complete the options for payment. Do let us know if you ever need anything at all.
02-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.mock@vungle.com View Post
Hello Tapgangapps,
I believe we have been in contact since Monday when you first wrote in to our tech-team at Vungle. In the response indicated that the Payments team are in the midst of changing over many accounts such as yours as we move to the new Tipalti center. We hope to have this a bit more streamlined as we have our users moving over to the new system. We have made sure your email was not missed since we last emailed Monday. Apologies for the delay since our conversation. An invite should be sent so you can complete the options for payment. Do let us know if you ever need anything at all.
This sounds promising. Glad to see you guys active on the forum
02-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Hello Chris,

Yes, thanks for all your help and your involvement on the forums. It shows you're listening and also you care. I was able to receive a invite to the portal. However, have yet to receive a actual payment. Not even a estimated date for payment, we have not received a payment since 12/1/15. We were typically paid on a monthly basis.
02-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.mock@vungle.com View Post
Hello Tapgangapps,

Hey Chris I just looked at my bank account and I have not been paid since December either (just missing the January payment). Anyways if you can shoot me a pm here or I have emailed you so hopefully you can get back to me there too.
02-28-2016, 10:58 AM
post deleted

Last edited by dev-vidhata; 05-09-2016 at 06:19 AM.
03-06-2016, 02:51 AM
I havenít tried them yet, but would love to try if I can get through with the sign-up. Iíve been using Versapay payment processing service http://www.versapay.com/payment-solutions/ for the past years and, to be frank, I havenít faced any issues like this with their service. So you should have been more careful with choosing the right payment gateway.