Universal Middle Manager of Justice - (by Double Fine Productions, Inc.) - Universal

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 5, 2012.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    And they have been quiet... To quiet (hint hint).... I wish it was coming this wensday

2. Urthop

Urthop Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Be careful! It's a trap!

3. the fish

the fish Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Vienna
    Is there anything new on this game?

4. mudads

mudads Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Yeah. Any updates on when this is coming? Been waiting for a while now.

5. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Yeaaa, so whats the deal with this game cuz I actually really like this game and I would LOVE to play it

6. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    I talked to one of the guys and they are hard to push it there touching up stuff I say December/January release I might be wrong though

7. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Well I been trying the official release for a couple of hours now, did come across one bug (assume it is) where I ended up getting multiple rewards for doing one quest which could break the game in my view. The combat is now a lot Easyer to control with you tapping the icons at the top instead of trying to tap the bad guys. Earning money is lot better then the original with u collecting money from neighbourhood which increases if you fight a lot crime in that area. Now you can delegate your heros to fight for you while you do other things. Doing this left me with nothing to do but to wait for them to finish I can't see this option being used much but one game missions makes u use the option to complete a mission maybe as you process though the game and have more to do such as keeping mult neighbourhoods happy this comes into its own.

Of course u going to ask about the iap well the game will award from time to time atoms that you can use to buy stuff and when u defeat a boss you given a 10 atoms which goes a long way to buying a super hero.

Is it worth getting? Well it's free so you not going to loose anything on it. Yet I can't help to think there really is not much to this game to get exticed about

8. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Does it look better or add anything that wasn't there before?

9. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    so wait, is it officially out today then?

10. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Only in Canada for now

11. SeppTB

SeppTB Member

Sep 5, 2012
    In Canadian App Store only. Worldwide release in a few weeks. See the article on Touch Arcade for full info.

12. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Enjoying the game quite a bit so far.

Can you please add in the feature to be able to play your own music/audio while playing the game?

13. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    From what i seem so far there is not much of a difference from the earlier version, yes some things have been tighten up such as the combat its a lot simpler to active your powers then it was before.

Earning money is now better then before like I said.

14. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    So still blurrish?

15. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    The game is officially out in Canada yet from a comment on the developer board if you was one of lucky ones to grab it before it got pulled the first time it should be abe to download from your apps folder can't conform if this is true as I grab it from my Canada account.

The game is more stable then the early release but a couple of bugs have already been reported with one a possble game breaker if they can find it.

16. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Great guess this is coming mid summer 2013.
    What's the game breaking bug?

17. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    Well I don't have this problem on my iPhone 4 when I got the early release. Since then I'm now playing it on my ipad 3 and its still nice and clear one thing I forgot to mention it does support cloud as well which was missing from early build.

18. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Guess that was only for iPod 4 that it was blurry or choppy. Hope they add cool or more intresting characters

19. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    The game breaker bug as I call it happen twice on me as I played the game most of day on and off. The game now supplies you will mini missions to do such as train up your heroes. Now when completed the mission you given a reward which can be money, snacks or iap money. Yet twice now I ended up with multiple rewards when I should only get one. The game gets stuck in a cycle and keeps giving rewards as long as I keep tapping to collect the reward the only way to break the cycle I found I had to tap somewhere else on the screen.

20. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    There not added new characters from what I seen and you can only have a max of 8 characters with only four active at any time time while playing the game. Which I can't understand why the limit....