★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Soccer as we know it has changed! Dream League Soccer is YOUR chance to build THE best team on the planet. Recruit new Players, upgrade your Stadium, and take on the World with Online Multiplayer as you march towards glory, on your road to Soccer Super Stardom!

#1 Simulation Game in Korea!
Top 10 Sports Game in UK, Italy, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, France, Russia & Belgium!

Download Dream League Soccer for FREE now!

Brought to you by the developers of the award winning Score! & First Touch Soccer, Dream League Soccer is the true next-generation of iOS Soccer games.

Use our in depth transfer system to build the team of your choice! Sign players using coins or even spot a bargain in the free transfer market! Develop a team of up to 32 players for the ultimate experience, including the ability the create your own players!

Smart defensive and attacking player AI form a challenging and addictive experience. With intuitive controls & excellent visuals, Dream League Soccer is the perfect Soccer package which captures the true essence of your favourite sport.

Want to find out who has the best team of all? Test your skills online against players from around the world via Game Center and create your own friendly matches over Local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth against your buddies.

Got the skills to gain promotion into the Elite Division? Or if thats not enough, it doesnt just end there...Friendly matches, the Global Challenge cup and a few extra prestigious competitions await the very best teams out there!

Train your squad members in our unique player development program. Increase Ball Skills, Fitness, Distribution and much more!

Strive every match to achieve your boards season and match objectives, also keep your fans happy with our very own fan rating system!

Watch matches come to life with over 60 unique celebrations, realistic cameras and ultra smooth animations.

Unlock challenging achievements to keep you engaged for hours, each one giving you in-game currency to help build the ultimate dream team!

Show off audacious dribbles and outrageous goals with the YouTube upload feature. Participate in regular Goal of the Month competitions via Dream League Soccers buzzing community sites.

Exclusive soundtrack provided by Charly Coombes & the New Breed, Dance la Plage, We Outspoken & Secret Rivals.

We hope you enjoy playing Dream League Soccer; this title wouldnt be possible without valued fan feedback.

PLEASE NOTE: This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restrictions.

Coins can be earned during gameplay or gained by watching videos, but can also be bought in packs ranging from $1.99 - $54.99.

This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.

VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/dreamleaguesoccer
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
12-07-2011, 01:26 PM
I don't think the visuals have improved that much comparing the huge change from X soccer series to FTS... If it does bring something new to the table, I'll definitely pick this one up then.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

12-07-2011, 04:08 PM
I think Gameloft is waiting too much time to launch Real soccer 2012, considering this game will be free, a lot of gamers will pick this one instead.
12-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by joevavi View Post
I think Gameloft is waiting too much time to launch Real soccer 2012, considering this game will be free, a lot of gamers will pick this one instead.
Real Soccer 2012 will also be FREE & be out either next week or week after,same as this one,so which will be the chosen one

I know which one i'm going for and as Gameloft suck at soccer games then you can easily guess the one
12-08-2011, 12:33 AM
free to play...
This does not bode well.

I did really like FTS and X2 2011 too.

most unknown good game: peril canyon. Most known bad game: NFL
12-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to WunDaii Send a message via Skype™ to WunDaii
Dream League Soccer - FREE (Universal) - Out Now

Approved in just under a day.

12-08-2011, 12:24 PM
so is this like a Demo of First Touch Soccer or what?
12-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Send a message via MSN to WunDaii Send a message via Skype™ to WunDaii
It's supposed to be a new IP from the developers that uses their '2012 engine'.
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
but it doesnt seem like a whole game
12-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Dream League Soccer [By First Touch]

Last edited by mobilegame08; 01-19-2012 at 08:57 PM.