Auto Aim & N.O.V.A. Multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by S0unreal, Dec 24, 2009.

1. S0unreal

S0unreal Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    #1 S0unreal, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
    Not sure if theres a existing thread about this but I just wanna suggest that auto aiming should not be an option when creating a match. Maybe its just me but I find it "Not Legit" for those trying to actually get a head shot or something. I find myself using a assualt rifle & then running side to side or so till my red locks on. Killing others are beginning to be easy. It takes the joy from actually trying to aim & also getting owned Only to see yourself trying to use a different strategy to get a kill. Sniper Rifles....I dont even try to aim anymore. Its like: Pick up a sniper rifle, search for somone & press fire. Ok so maybe im kinda whining a bit too much & im also aware of the choice to leave the match till I find a match without auto aiming but it seems that every match I go to, auto aim is enabled. Anyone feeling the same way as I am? Lets try to keep the fun level at a maximum lol. Let the flame begin o_O

2. craighauser

craighauser Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Yeah, its kindof stupid but most hosts know better. I think it is good for all the newbies, and if there are more advanced players that join then they could just quit I guess.

3. S0unreal

S0unreal Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Yeah thats so true, I just wanna encourage that using auto aim will make you depend on it so much, which probaly cause you to fail in a match without it & also it makes some advanced players to get thrown off with manual aiming. It sucks to see your red dot auto lock then goes back to its reguler position when your target moves away.

4. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    It was nice for sniping, but I find that it messes with my aiming, and I keep losing target as it 'breaks' instead of a nice smooth cross-screen, its actually hampered me many times