Words Frenzy - by AMT Games (Devs of Epic War TD)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AMTGames, Oct 13, 2011.

1. AMTGames

AMTGames Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2010
    #1 AMTGames, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
    Hi guys!

Today we'd like to present our newest game - Words Frenzy. It's a word game where you play versus an opponent in real time and your goal is to defeat him by collecting words and using runes.

Gameplay video is coming soon. Beta version of the game will be available on the Appstore in 5-7 days.

Some screenshots for now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    So what does it do to shake up the genre?

The runes are looking interesting at the moment, I can see they're linked to an IAP system. Will the game be free on release?

3. AMTGames

AMTGames Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Absolutely different gameplay. You are able to move letters over the field as you like to create longer words. However moving a letter cost you some energy, and you have a limited amount of energy for every turn.

Each turn lasts 40 seconds. During this time you can collect words. When you are waiting for an opponent's turn to end you can use runes.

We are still not sure about that. It will be $0.99 or free on launch. This depends on feedback we will receive during the beta. Also, after each game you will have pretty big chance to win some amount of runes.

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    So you have tiles made up different materials and I assume each one has a different energy cost to move?

How long would an average game last? Do you know yet?

And that seems to be a smart way to go about IAP, I'll keep an eye out for this game!