★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Promo codes for our game MonsterJump!

02-02-2014, 02:16 PM
I've played it for a bit and I agree it could use a bit more work. The instructions suggest this was ported/created for PC and I feel like the iOS controls were a bit neglected. It feels really weird having to touch the side of the screens on an endless jumper. I'm really craving tilt controls. I also experienced some slight lag and issues with responsiveness.

The monsters and artwork are cute. I especially love the rainbow trail when you get a boost. Having some unlockables that alter more than just aesthetics would be great. There also needs to be a greater variety of obstacles/stages to keep things interesting. A type of XP/leveling system might be a neat addition down the road.

Overall, I think this game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see what the dev does with it.
02-03-2014, 10:07 AM
thank you everyone for the feedback! This is what we were looking for. We do plan on adding more things to the game with a variety of monsters, possible tilt controls and finding more ways the gameplay itself could be more fun. so do stay tuned to updates on the game
02-03-2014, 10:45 AM
hi,

If you still have any available, count me in for a code

thx!
02-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppsVerdict View Post
hi,

If you still have any available, count me in for a code

thx!
code sent! Enjoy