★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Flying Saucer is a game which recollects all your crazy moments which you have played with your Friends.

----Game Play----

Flying Saucer is an impressive and engaging game.It is a very simple and stirring game designed for all age groups.Flying saucer is a game which you aim to throw saucer into the basket.

There are seven different themes, in each theme basket distance and complexity of playing will increase.Electric fan impacts on Saucer throw.

Depending upon speed of the AirFlow Saucer should be aimed

----Main Features----

* Gorgeous Graphics and realistic Sound Effects
* Seven different themes with seven different backgrounds like :-
Leaving Room,Wash Room,Parking,Bar,Outdoor,Kitchen and Lounge.
* Throw against Wind .
* Animated objects.

Flying Saucer is a most Fun and Addictive Game

Stella's comments:
Flying Saucer HD

07-30-2014, 05:14 AM
I got a promo for this. Why is there a telephone ringing in the bathroom? It seems that all of the sounds for the environments are all switched and messed up. This game is like the toss the trash into the basket type game. It's not really anything special also there is an ad banner at the top but it's not intrusive. I for one would never pay 5 dollars for this. It feels like a free game. Sorry, I cannot recommend this one.
07-30-2014, 05:24 AM
I'm all for supporting indie devs but yeah for $5 this seems way overpriced. I'll be interested to know the review that site gives them