★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
Hi Kepa, I think I encounter some bug here. A monster was locked outside the room, and there was no other enemies left inside, but the door just won't open. And I guess the reason may be the monster being right in the doorway when the door shut, because its fireball can shoot through the door now. Though it's absolutely visually outside the room and I can't reach it. It's a, sorry I don't remember the name, that big thorn monster with four feet who shoots fireballs, and it's the red variant.

It's sad, cuz I was trying to regain the eternal hat with rogue and I was on floor 85

I wanna attach a screenshot but the TA app crashes everytime I tried, sorry.
Got the screenshot that you emailed me. Looks like it just somehow got out of the room and the door closed behind it. There's supposed to be a detection as to if an enemy is out of the room, but it has to be manually set for every room. Seems like there's a couple of rooms where the "inside the room" detection can be placed just barely outside one of the doors. The problem with fixing this is figuring out which rooms are involved, exactly. And there's a ton of rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Is the Paladin class still on track for release this month?
This month's update will hit on the 18th, and will have the Gauntlet mode. Paladin is in either late March or April, at about the same time as the PC release or a little after.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Worlds
Check out our new game Wayward Souls at www.rocketcatgames.com/wayward/
@rocketcatgames on Twitter
02-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the reply, Kepa. Anything else I can do to help figuring out which room it is? I haven't forfeited the run yet.
02-07-2016, 11:40 PM
I unexpectedly got my Adventurer to the 100th floor with Sunnebrand, blue lantern, and blast marble. What helped a lot were the health bonus pets so it felt unfair.
Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
Thanks for the reply, Kepa. Anything else I can do to help figuring out which room it is? I haven't forfeited the run yet.
Take more pictures of it, like of all the corners and send them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylhogro View Post
I unexpectedly got my Adventurer to the 100th floor with Sunnebrand, blue lantern, and blast marble. What helped a lot were the health bonus pets so it felt unfair.
The health pets get nerfed some in the update coming on the 18th. We'll probably clear the endless scoreboards for the Paladin update, just since so much has changed over time. That or archive the old scoreboard.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Worlds
Check out our new game Wayward Souls at www.rocketcatgames.com/wayward/
@rocketcatgames on Twitter
Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Roger that, sir.