Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-25-2014, 05:49 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Soundtrack samples are phenomenal, wow, whoever made those, daaaaaamn!

Still loving the art, just the main guy sprites I'm not too sure about, would love to see it in motion, that could change my mind.

Personally I like more simplistic in-game sprites, but that's just me.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This looks very promising but it always seems condemning for a game to market itself as being like some other game; the last thing iOS gaming needs is more generic clones.

I want to like this but I'll have to see more that makes it stand out from the crowd.
I'll take a game that's heavily inspired on another game but offers deep fun gameplay and at least a hint of story over the dumb one touch games, free runners and crap like that any day of the week.

Last edited by Darth Nihilus; 09-25-2014 at 05:53 PM..
Old 09-25-2014, 10:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks guys! Keep those inputs coming, we're considering them in shaping the game to its final form.

We do have depth in gameplay like legions levelling up (they share XP with you so you may want to hide them if you are building your character stats, or unleash them if you want a summoner build), weapons forging, and a non-linear skill tree.
Here's a mockup of the skill tree
Old 09-26-2014, 01:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Holy **** this game is shaping up to be freakin' awesome. A SotN-like with talent trees and different class builds? I gotta go change my pants...
Old 09-26-2014, 12:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Soundtrack samples are phenomenal, wow, whoever made those, daaaaaamn!

Still loving the art, just the main guy sprites I'm not too sure about, would love to see it in motion, that could change my mind.

Personally I like more simplistic in-game sprites, but that's just me.
I made some of the concept art which the sprites were based on and I actually share your preference. I don't think we have builds that can show it yet but Belial starts out without a cape, no horns and only one gauntlet. A good part of the game will be devoted to acquiring them so he won't look fully equipped like in the screenshot for some time. We want to be able to visualize progression though, something like Megaman X's suit upgrades.

We're also probably going to tweak the sprites as we go on so we really appreciate the feedback, thanks!

Last edited by flushfire; 09-26-2014 at 12:47 PM..
Old 09-26-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flushfire View Post
I made some of the concept art which the sprites were based on and I actually share your preference. I don't think we have builds that can show it yet but Belial starts out without a cape, no horns and only one gauntlet. A good part of the game will be devoted to acquiring them so he won't look fully equipped like in the screenshot for some time. We want to be able to visualize progression though, something like Megaman X's suit upgrades.

We're also probably going to tweak the sprites as we go on so we really appreciate the feedback, thanks!
Oh so we will start with like a simple outfit and build upon from there? I love the sound of that, thanks for the reply.