Brand new version of "Golf Ball Finder" for iPad, iPhone has been Launched on itunes

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by www.iphonegamesapps.com, Apr 22, 2012.

1. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/golf-ball-finder/id343604323?ls=1&mt=8

512x512.png

√ Worldwide Hit since 2009!
    We are proud to present the original and best selling "Golf Ball Finder" on the iphone, that all golfers need to own.

∆ Now includes a fully functioning scorecard built in! ∆

How many golf balls did you lose this year?
    How many incurred penalties?
    And more importantly, how much did those balls cost?

Never lose a ball again, every golfer with an iPhone will find this the simple way to find your ball quickly.

FEATURES

Golf Ball Finder
    √ Filters out foliage and grass so white golf balls stand out against trees, rough and fairway
    √ Adjustable for Sunny / Dull weather conditions
    √ Adjustable for Grass type / Colour

Score Card
    √ Quickest & Easiest to use score card on the iPhone
    √ Allows up to 10,000 unique courses
    √ Automatic time & date stamp each time you play
    √ Immediate visual reference for each player Red = 'over par' White = 'par' Green = 'under par'
    √ Auto saves
    √ Portrait or Landscape
    √ Email your Scorecard to your friends or rivals

∆ How does it work? ∆

A golf course is predominantly made up of browns, greens, and blacks (mostly reflecting from dirt, grass, bushes, twigs, etc).

Golf Ball Finder uses a special blue filter that eliminates all visible wavelengths except those at the blue end of the spectrum. This special filter virtually eliminates light reflecting off grass and the dark objects of the underbrush, thus high lighting white golf balls. Most dark objects show up only as outlines while the white golf ball appears to glow with a slight blue tint.

Some comments emailed to us:

"Works better than the Glasses"
    “Found my ball and two others this weekend, Great App!”
    “Finding my ball meant no penalty and I beat my friend, he was not happy. Keep up the good work”

And here's the best bit - just find ball and this app has paid for itself!