★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-07-2011, 01:05 PM
still 4 hours... cant wait

Feel free to add me in GC: Nin Kuji
09-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.

...Not as heavy as the Mega Mall Story but still i felt instantly in love with the Game...

09-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Hope MMS will be cheaper to celebrate Grand Prix Story release !
09-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Argh... This one is really tempting.

I find all Kairosoft games usually grab me for a few days, I play the bejeezus out of them, then I never play them again....

Dare I download this or wait for the sale...
09-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Are you allowed to change the color of your vehicle? Also can you add decals and parts?
09-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Does Karisoft know how to make a universal app? Would luv to play this on the iPad native screen rez.
09-07-2011, 06:37 PM
You guys better get ready, this game is great...
I've been playing it for a while on my android device
09-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Are you allowed to change the color of your vehicle? Also can you add decals and parts?
Yes. Yes. You get both Options later in the Game and trust me you will love it. It`s like Pimp my Ride
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM
No aura?

Is there something special I have to do to get aura? I saw in that video back a couple of posts that he had an aura button during qualifying and during the race. In my game I don't have either. How do I get an "aura"?
09-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V Kuolema View Post
Argh... This one is really tempting.

I find all Kairosoft games usually grab me for a few days, I play the bejeezus out of them, then I never play them again....

Dare I download this or wait for the sale...
That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's hard to get into these games, but once you do you're pretty much sucked in for the time. I'd say that's worth the few bucks.

I say get it now: Kairosoft are one of the few app developers not padding their games with a ton of IAP to bleed money from us. They design their games to be fun and entertaining, instead of finding ways to add bottlenecks and grinding and attach money to those.

Just look at their last game, which is the actual gaming equivalent of all those 'freemium' tower games--if those were games and not business ventures under a layer of graphics. While their game design elements are subject to their accounting practices, Kairosoft only seem to care about making it something we can enjoy.

They don't even paste tacky ads for other games and products all over these. These are all things taken for granted across the entire app store, that are so commonplace and adopted by so many mainstream and smaller publishers that most people don't even seem to think twice about it. We just pay for the game and seem to accept the ads and marketing and surcharges as if they aren't terrible.

I'm sick of all those things in games. I think it's worth supporting the ones that resist these temptations.