★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What anime are you watching?

04-21-2017, 03:19 AM
Attack on Titan 2
07-01-2017, 01:25 AM
rewatching the Dragon ball series

07-01-2017, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexintgames View Post
rewatching the Dragon ball series
I did the same thing a few months ago. Are you going through dragon ball and dragon ball z? I rewatched all of it to get caught up for Dragon Ball Super.
07-04-2017, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I did the same thing a few months ago. Are you going through dragon ball and dragon ball z? I rewatched all of it to get caught up for Dragon Ball Super.
Well, I didn't rewatch for Dragonball Super. I mainly watched my moments in Dragon ball that liked. the moment Vegeta and Goku sacraficing themselves. Goku meeting his grandfather Son in the after world.
07-18-2017, 02:05 AM
When the 3rd Kizumonogatari film became available a week or so ago I binged all three movies together and a ton of things that never quite clicked for me as far as the whole Bakamonogatari series went suddenly fell into place.

So I've decided to rewatch everything and I have to say I'm enjoying it even more than I did the first time it's honestly weird how so many things are suddenly making more sense on the second watch.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
08-31-2017, 07:45 PM
Let's revive this!
My Hero Academia and Restaurant To Another World, are current views. Couldn't get more different.

ANIME Recommendations

- Series -
FruitsBasket (series)
Mushishi (s)
Cyborg009 (s)
BlackJack (s)
Kino'sJourney (s)
NatsumeYuujinchou (s)
My Hero Academia (s)
Full Metal Alchemist (s)
Free! (s)
Attack on Titan (s)

- Movies -
Miyazaki [any] (creator)
StudioGhibli [any] (producers)
Hosoda [any] (creator)
SummerWars (movie)
WolfChildren (movie)
The Boy and the Beast (movie) TheGirlWhoLeaptThroughTime (m)
Patema Inverted (m)
Your Name. (m)

Other

dotHack [.hack] [any](multimedia)
Tenchi Muyo In Love (m & series)
The Ancient Magus' Bride (m & series)
09-01-2017, 05:50 AM
Currently nearing the end of Kill la Kill - it's insane, far more hentai than I'm usually comfortable with, but I've enjoyed it a lot.

Attack on Titan, which I've skipped till now as I don't usually care for mecha stuff, has just switched to being downloadable on Netflix (it was streaming only before), so I'll probably tackle that next.

Anyone got any other recommendations for the Netflix catalogue? I've seen a few already (not necessarily on Netflix), like Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass (not for me), Hunter x Hunter (brilliant), so other tips would be welcome.

2017 GOTY nominations: SAO: Memory Defrag, Death Road to Canada, Spaceplan, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589