★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-13-2017, 06:04 PM
Is weed legalized in the states? Recently been seeing a lot of such games.. And April 20 wiz Khalifa version...
04-13-2017, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Is weed legalized in the states? Recently been seeing a lot of such games.. And April 20 wiz Khalifa version...
7 states have legalized recreational use, and I think about 20 others allow for medicinal use...

I'm liking this game so far, will be curious to see how the Wiz Khalifa version plays...

04-14-2017, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
7 states have legalized recreational use, and I think about 20 others allow for medicinal use...

I'm liking this game so far, will be curious to see how the Wiz Khalifa version plays...
Play a couple of hours it's get harder. Something like hay day u never have enough storage space.

I'll probably download weed 2 to try out
04-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Here's hoping this is finally a worthy iOS Hemp Tycoon-like. I always wondered why adult swim games never brought that one to iOS. So addicting mon' 😜👌🏼
04-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylined87 View Post
Here's hoping this is finally a worthy iOS Hemp Tycoon-like. I always wondered why adult swim games never brought that one to iOS. So addicting mon' 😜👌🏼
Keep hoping.
04-14-2017, 11:13 PM
6 hours into the game deleted.. I wish they stop doing this stupid shit... Inventory shpuld be unlimited they should design it such that customers can keep playing and not constricted by the Damn inventory... One good example deep town.
I hope wiz khalifa version will be better!!!
Don't download this crap and boycott such games
04-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Can confirm that the inventory choke tactic is in full force here. And of course they get you twice with the minimal inventory space for both your product, and the separate inventory space for your building materials. You will not have the space you need to do all of the missions you want in any reasonable amount of time, and this will happen after all of one day of playtime. It's a reskinned Farmville/Hayday through and through, which during the month I spent playing every Supercell game as a sort of experiment, I had found to be some of the most egregious free to plays I have experienced. The most casual of their titles...was the most brutal with inventory space/timers/upgrade and gem costs. This game hit me with all of the same walls and formulas. Except it's weed.
04-17-2017, 04:20 PM
Totally logical apple approves this but not games like Isaac..../ot
04-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacy182 View Post
This is a surprisingly fun game.
Inventory really isn't a problem since it's easy to upgrade them. Just spend some money digging in trash cans. And one of the guys you sell to give you items for the storage shed.

I'll probably check out wiz khalifa game too. I'm not a big fan of clicker games though. But who knows. Might be good.
My warehouse and shed are both at level 7 and I still have inventory problems. It's purposefully designed to be a problem for the majority of your playtime. Eventually you'll unlock the global mart and you'll be able to flatout buy the items you need for upgrades, so you figure this makes everything easy as can be, but a well designed freemium game from a business standpoint won't let you feel comfortable for too long. It is a never ending need to upgrade much like Clash of Clans, Hayday, or any other social game such as this. It was a somewhat fun distraction for a few days, but now at level 26, all of the game's typical grind loops are all super apparent, and aren't indifferent from each other whatsoever. The Hemp Cup serves mostly as a sink for your epic strands, and the rewards aren't worth the resources and time at this moment. The "game" just flatout needs more to do to distract you from becoming so aware of the tedium so quickly.
07-17-2017, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Play a couple of hours it's get harder. Something like hay day u never have enough storage space.

I'll probably download weed 2 to try out
Storage management is part of the strategy and fun... do you have unlimited space in your closet?