★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
I think around 2 hours? It can definitely take a lot longer than that depending on where your skills lie (there are some twitch, speed-centric levels, and some fairly expansive puzzlish levels too). It does also say that more content should be coming in updates.
Just how much "twitch/speed centric" stuff is there? I prefer puzzles I can take my time over.
06-02-2017, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roleki View Post
Just how much "twitch/speed centric" stuff is there? I prefer puzzles I can take my time over.
There are a couple of levels that are twitchy but otherwise you're free to take as much time as you need.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

06-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Quote:
There's four levels where you're racing against the clock. This is the first one and easiest of the four:

I still haven't beaten the last one yet.

The other 8 levels allow you to take your time, but there are obstacles you need to pass quickly/carefully. It's not turn-based. On the slower levels, there are a few extra lives to pick up if you do get hit. So if you're careful, it's fairly easy to avoid death on those 8 levels.
06-02-2017, 05:22 PM
AppAdvice just gave Stolen Thunder a really great review!

Check it out!

Click image for larger version

Name:	appadvicereview.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	114503
06-02-2017, 11:28 PM
@MC and AU - thanks, guys. Am downloading now...

EDIT: ...and the verdict, Totally Freakin' Awesome! Everything is spot on with this game, and it proves that originality and quality can still be found in low-cost premium games - love it!
Have already given it a five ⭐️ rating on the App Store.

Last edited by Roleki; 06-03-2017 at 01:06 AM.
06-03-2017, 04:42 PM
Quote:
@MC and AU - thanks, guys. Am downloading now...

EDIT: ...and the verdict, Totally Freakin' Awesome! Everything is spot on with this game, and it proves that originality and quality can still be found in low-cost premium games - love it!
Have already given it a five ⭐️ rating on the App Store.
Wow that's great to hear! I'm glad you are enjoying the game and thanks for the review
06-04-2017, 06:59 AM
I am solely a puzzle game lover, not usually a fan of many other types of games, and it's hard to find a game I get addicted to. Just when I've given up trying to find a new favorite app to get obsessed with, along comes this one, and I LOVE it! It's something new and different, and I'm really enjoying it. I don't comment on many games on here, but I had to say, great job on this one!
06-04-2017, 10:25 AM
What a crappy premium ios week for me...
To buy at least one paid game, i went with this one. Also, it doesn't seem to be one of those very pull-my-hair-brainy kind.

Well, while it's a quite fun and recommendable puzzler already (one little buck), there is lots of room for improvements.

The swipes get too easily mixed up with the taps to shoot. This could create some difficult moments in the timed levels when i simply wanted to move along but not to shoot. Maybe that's only me. (iphone 7, 10.3.2)

The loading times are not up to date, it takes a while. Whenever i see a turning circle in the right down corner i think of GameSalad. Maybe that's the reason...

It definitely deserves more levels. Pro's might finish the game easily under 90 minutes. Personally, i had about 2 1/2 hours to complete it (almost) in full. For me, absolutely worth $1.
06-04-2017, 10:52 PM
So many pretty colours
06-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirch View Post
I am solely a puzzle game lover, not usually a fan of many other types of games, and it's hard to find a game I get addicted to. Just when I've given up trying to find a new favorite app to get obsessed with, along comes this one, and I LOVE it! It's something new and different, and I'm really enjoying it. I don't comment on many games on here, but I had to say, great job on this one!
I'm glad you are enjoying the game so much! Thank you for taking the time to post your experience