★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-08-2017, 05:30 AM
#21
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 3,246
Missed this game last week but got it now and it's fun to play, good going Jason.
06-09-2017, 02:29 PM
#22
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Missed this game last week but got it now and it's fun to play, good going Jason.
Wonderful! Thank you for checking it out

06-09-2017, 02:41 PM
#23
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 3,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwn137 View Post
Wonderful! Thank you for checking it out
No man thank you for a woderfull game, I am always impressed by one man devs who can make a game like this, I think it's very unique, never played anything like this and as The Greatescaper mentioned every level has something new to discover.

I am on level 10 now.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-09-2017 at 02:50 PM.
07-15-2017, 03:25 AM
#24
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 226
PAY ONCE AND PLAY !
that was written on the app description.
Today this premium game has been turned into F2P with IAP
EDIT: F2T (free to try) is F2P
07-15-2017, 07:42 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
PAY ONCE AND PLAY !
that was written on the app description.
Today this premium game has been turned into F2P with IAP
EDIT: F2T (free to try) is F2P
I had the full game before the update and I still have it.
07-15-2017, 04:03 PM
#26
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
PAY ONCE AND PLAY !
that was written on the app description.
Today this premium game has been turned into F2P with IAP
EDIT: F2T (free to try) is F2P
The app was updated to help new users try the game before buying. Any person who previously purchased the game still has all levels unlocked with the new version. If you are having trouble please email stolen.thunder@icloud.com. Thank you!
07-15-2017, 04:58 PM
#27
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwn137 View Post
The app was updated to help new users try the game before buying. Any person who previously purchased the game still has all levels unlocked with the new version. If you are having trouble please email stolen.thunder@icloud.com. Thank you!
Thanks for the answer. Yes everything is going well for the moment but the day you will leave the scene I will be not able to put the game on a new device (it will stay unlocked). I had this experience more than once.
07-15-2017, 05:53 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
Thanks for the answer. Yes everything is going well for the moment but the day you will leave the scene I will be not able to put the game on a new device (it will stay unlocked). I had this experience more than once.
Yeah, that's a problem that Apple needs to fix. It's really a shame that they don't think it's a priority to make sure that games people bought can continue to be played.
07-17-2017, 12:49 PM
#29
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,055
I missed this the first time round but gave it a try based on the comments here and paid for the rest of the game. It was over very quickly for me (under 90 minutes) but the price is very fair (same length as Monument Valley 2 and one fifth of the price!) so I have no complaints.

Looking forward to the prospect of new levels.