★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Alain Rivest
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 89.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: GoodJunk is a match-3 puzzle game. But forget the pink candies or jewels! You'll have to match beers, pizzas, hamburgers, wine, tacos and all kinds of junk food. Collect the items required and beat the score before you run out of moves.

Use the Fatso Power Up to clear an item from the grid when the progress bar is full. But stay away from the fruits, they will decrease the progress bar!

Collect your favorite food in 50 different levels. More levels coming soon!

Languages: english, french and russian.

includebeer's comments:

Hi everyone! If you love match-3 games but are sick of candies and jewels, try my new game made especially for beer and fast food lovers!

Here is the App Store description and app preview video :

Quote:
GoodJunk is a match-3 puzzle game. But forget the pink candies or jewels! You'll have to match beers, pizzas, hamburgers, wine, tacos and all kinds of junk food. Collect the items required and beat the score before you run out of moves.

Use the Fatso Power Up to clear an item from the grid when the progress bar is full. But stay away from the fruits, they will decrease the progress bar!

Collect your favorite food in 50 different levels. More levels coming soon!

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Instabought. I want to support someone putting out a premium puzzle (match 3) game! It would be nice to make a puzzle game that isn't freemium to be profitable. Good luck!
06-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Thank you, I hope you like it!
07-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Update

Now also available in french and russian.
I'm currently working on the iPad version. It should be out this month (july 2017).
09-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Free Beer!

The game is FREE for the weekend (until 3 September 2017). Download it now on the App Store!