★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lost Forest TD is a top-notch offline tower defense game, packed with sheer thrill, excitement and strategic gameplay!
Start off a great adventure as a Forest Keeper and protect the children by creating a deadly path for the monsters, who habitate the forest and chase them. You'd be fighting with huge variety of enemies with various skills and vulnerabilities that offer multiple challenges. Get ready for plenty of fun, insane weapons of destruction and unbelievable variety of defense towers with multiple upgrade levels! Use smart strategy to dominate your opponents and earn forest power!
Lost Forest TD is a completely offline game, however when you're back online you can upload your scores, check leaderboards, compete with other players and rise through the ranks to rein supreme. Build a reputation for brilliant strategy & ultimate defensive skills!

FEATURES
*A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense game with loads of challenges and extras!
*Free to Play! No ads, just straight into the fun-filled, challenging and addictive gameplay.
*Play anytime, anywhere. No-internet friendly, 100% offline.
*Explore the Lost Forest. Carefully position the towers for maximum efficiency and upgrade them for ultimate destruction.
*Check out the Monsterpedia- learn more about the powerful enemies and their unique abilities. When you face them off, you'll be victorious.
*Earn Forest Power and resourses to upgrade your Castle. Make the forest a safer place for the children!
*Beautiful landscape and character animations. Uniquely generated forest for each player. All this in amazing HD graphics!
*Upload your score to show off your tower defense skills. Check leaderboards, make your way up!
And more

SUPPORT
We're always here to help! Please sumbit a ticket through the ticket button in the Settings menu or shoot us an email at samsumsicom@gmail.com.

FEEDBACK
Wed love to hear from you! Please take a second to review us.

SamSumSi's comments:

Hi guys,

I'm pleased to present and excited to start a discussion about my very first indie game Lost Forest TD.

It's a 100% OFFLINE Tower Defense game, just recently launched worldwide for iOS and Android devices. To ensure a fully featured and well-rounded gaming experience the game supports leaderboards, where the each player gets to upload score and compete with others.

Youtube link | Pop Up

This new spin on the classic tower defense genre throws the player into the role of a Forest Keeper charged with creating a deadly path and defeating waves of enemies efficiently and creatively enough to protect the children, seeking shelter in the forest. The players are challenged to fight a multitude of unique enemies with various skills and vulnerabilities in order to keep their towers intact and stop any foe from crossing the game field. The game has to offer a ton of fun with insane weapons of destruction and unbelievable variety of defense towers with multiple upgrade levels. Use smart strategy to dominate your opponents and earn forest power to progress!

The game has the visual and functional appeal to entertain players new to this category without alienating brilliant tower defense strategists with ultimate defensive skills.

Your comments and contributions are invaluable to making this a TOP Tower Defense game. Would LOVE to hear from you!

Thanks a lot for checking this thread!
06-22-2017, 01:05 PM
Quite interesting for TD. I started badly by using the type 5 girls to fell trees and make some space. Should have saved them to build a poison tower which would have helped progress at the beginning. Although previous levels can be replayed they only then seem to produce one child. I'm starting to recover the situation now and have got the tesla tower. Will have to pay more attention to forward planning.

06-23-2017, 05:21 AM
Lesson 2: Build the poison tower far from the castle in order to maximise cumulative damage. Fortunately it's easy to move.

I need to upgrade the castle now but can't see how to do it. Anyone figured this out?
06-23-2017, 03:31 PM
The Castle auto-upgrades at 5 000 and 10 000 FP (forest power).

Also, when replaying levels, the number of children produced depends on the slide the level is at.

Glad you're enjoying the game so far.
06-24-2017, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the information. I'm at 2900 FP so a way to yet to increase castle capacity. I can continue upgrading towers in the meantime.
It's a good adaption of the TD set-up with deeper strategy, and great that it works both on and offline.
07-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Version 1.2.7 is up! What's new?

- New levels (85 - 98)
- New monster (The Witch)
- Energy system update. Get a bonus wave when you pass a level with 3 stars from the first try.
07-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Downloading now!!
Looks good.
Reminds me of Pixeljunk Monsters from the video which is a good thing.

What are the IAPs like?

Last edited by Smallville2106; 07-03-2017 at 04:09 PM.
07-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Sounds good! Let me know your thoughts. Any and all feedback is much needed and appreciated!

The game is free, however you can purchase Replenish spell (+20 children of each type) if you're in need of more rapid progress.

We've just started a Facebook Giveaway for 3 promo codes. You're more than welcome to participate!
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/pos...%3A0&width=500