★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-16-2017, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastapopoulon View Post
Yes ! i can say to you where is the last secret zone ! SPOIL !

Just after exit the castle area, you have a wood bridge. you have also cloud. One of those cloud is a fake cloud. Found the fake cloud and you will discover the last secret
Thank you! Got all keys

Check out my game Risky Bee!
07-16-2017, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
I'm stuck where you are too, any hints from someone who's found the last secret?

I tried for the 5.5 hour achievement, but finished almost an hour late. Spent 45 minutes on the Dad alien. Probably not gonna waste my time trying again, as I'll have unfinished achievements anyway with that no-deaths one
I saw that someone posted how to get the last area... as for the achievements, the no-death one is impossible!!

07-17-2017, 12:00 AM
Graphics look nice.
07-17-2017, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neca View Post
I saw that someone posted how to get the last area... as for the achievements, the no-death one is impossible!!
no one death is possible, but increadibly hard
07-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastapopoulon View Post
no one death is possible, but increadibly hard
Imagine you lose in the moon base, which is quite frequently. It's at least 6-7 hours of playing down the drain to start again. I got about 1300 deaths the first time around, maybe 400 in the trophy level. That leaves about 900 in the rest of the game, maybe 200 in the moon base. So yeah, it may be possible but one of the hardest achievements ever, in any game...
07-18-2017, 03:10 AM
I've spent quite a bit of time with the level editor now and published 7 levels. I have a couple of requests/observations:

1) It would be great if you could view the item descriptions again that you see when you level up. Perhaps from the Editor Tools screen?

2) A couple more level tags would be good: I'm thinking Short, Long and Puzzle.

3) It's really hard to get karma to level up and unlock new building tools. I need 230 to unlock more, I have two of the top three levels in What's Hot at the moment, yet I have still only earned 27 karma in total from all seven levels.

4) I enjoy making harder levels, but they tend to get downvoted or very few votes. There's a disincentive to create levels with a difficulty level similar to later levels from the main game.

On the plus side, there are some great creators out there and rastapopoulon is still churning out some tough little gems.

If anyone wants to check out my levels, search for levels by mr_bez or (for now) look at the What's Hot list!
07-18-2017, 07:43 AM
Could anyone help me in getting the secret in Jar 93? I ran out of ideas and still didn't make it. I even don't know how to smash the first brick without that acorn.
The jar is near before the first boss
07-18-2017, 08:12 AM
Sorry. I can't find the jar. I found 92 and 94 but the jar between them is 81!
07-18-2017, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18111398 View Post
Could anyone help me in getting the secret in Jar 93? I ran out of ideas and still didn't make it. I even don't know how to smash the first brick without that acorn.
The jar is near before the first boss
First, kill 2 monsters screwtop with bombs, but DON'T USE the first bomb block.. Order is: 1/2/3, So you can use Bloc 2 and 3, BUT DON'T touch 1.

After kill 2/3 screwtop monster, it's a quick challenge ! Go on the top of block 1, and wait. When the screwtop monster will pass under bomb block, and monster go to right, you have to press bomb, and quick kick to the left one time. Screwtop will explode with block, and the way is open !
07-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the hint, got that secret!
...but just now I met a critical bug.
I'M LOST IN THE VOID!!!
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2521.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	115599
Once I got back to the level selection all the grounds, jars, bouncy clouds etc vanished, leaving only the background and my Boggy (fell out of the screen) here.
The camera is fixed here so I don't even know where my Boggy is or whether the controlling buttons work.
There's no retry option in level selection.
I restarted the game and nothing goes back.
This prevents me from continuing with the game since everything is gone and I can do nothing more.
I need help thx