★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-10-2017, 09:51 AM
#11
It's 'app of the week' over on Stuff: https://www.stuff.tv/app-reviews/dro...d-tower/review
07-11-2017, 06:22 AM
#12
I loved the original one, but i only like this one. Though it's got that one-more-time addiction on me (and the very fast ads free unlock as usual for a Nitrome game), the too many continues are a big disappointment for me. So it's "only" a well deserved 4 star rating in my swiss app store.

07-17-2017, 08:24 AM
#13
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I loved the original one, but i only like this one. Though it's got that one-more-time addiction on me (and the very fast ads free unlock as usual for a Nitrome game), the too many continues are a big disappointment for me. So it's "only" a well deserved 4 star rating in my swiss app store.
I agree, the original one is better. Better graphics, and more challenging. However I like the multiple characters and the different stories for each one. Maybe part 3 can combine the best features of each?
07-17-2017, 01:51 PM
#14
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 345
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Has anyone received the "pink poo"?
It's the only achievement I have not been able to unlock; anyone know how to make it appear?
07-17-2017, 02:40 PM
#15
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oats View Post
Has anyone received the "pink poo"?
It's the only achievement I have not been able to unlock; anyone know how to make it appear?
I got it randomnly once, didn't know what I did. It gives you 99999 points, by the way.
07-17-2017, 03:36 PM
#16
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 345
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Quote:
Originally Posted by neca View Post
I got it randomnly once, didn't know what I did. It gives you 99999 points, by the way.
I asked @Neutronized on Twitter and they gave me the answer; now I unlocked it 😁
beat 20 levels in a row without dying once; you may use umbrellas to achieve this 👍🏽
07-17-2017, 04:13 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I loved the original one, but i only like this one. Though it's got that one-more-time addiction on me (and the very fast ads free unlock as usual for a Nitrome game), the too many continues are a big disappointment for me. So it's "only" a well deserved 4 star rating in my swiss app store.
I've been slightly bothered by the lack of a 'no continues' leaderboard. Even a leaderboard for the one free continue you get from the premium unlock would be highly appreciated.

I've reached the top with Teo and Baburu so far. Even though they felt like 'cheap' victories (I used at least 3 continues), I always have fun playing because the core mechanic is so solid.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 07-17-2017 at 04:17 PM.