★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Ugh. Not only did the game crash every time there's a portal and a division sign, but I closed the app after seeing the "ending" and now it crashes on startup. Based on the leaderboards, there are still a few more levels to be found, so this is really disappointing.
07-16-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm having the same problem as you, and I'd like to see if there is a way to continue building on my record or replay the game (also, your website helped a lot, thanks).

07-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Wow you all left a ton of amazing feedback!!! We did get the game down to around 65 MB, today working on pushing an update with localization and fixes to some of the levels/the crash at the end.

It was the current end (we erased some problem levels)! Working on creating additional buttons and levels this week, let us know if you have any cool ideas for buttons!

Also, if you do find a level takes less steps thank you for posting it. That's not on purpose haha.
07-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecDawson View Post
Also, if you do find a level takes less steps thank you for posting it. That's not on purpose haha.
In that case level 194 in the new update can be solved with two to spare! (x2, 5, 5)
07-17-2017, 03:44 PM
As far as I am concerned, this is the new Threes. Well done!

I will send some money your way as soon as the IAP for the ad removal is available.
07-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Oh geez you guys are good! I'll take a look at that level now.

Wow that is some very high praise! Thanks @Infinite Zero. And the IAP for ad removal should be available, if you click on the hints button with no hints available it should take you to the purchase page.
07-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Can I

Hey, my math is very bad, so am I able to play this game as well? Thanks
07-18-2017, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applepen View Post
You'll be at a disadvantage, but many stages involve pattern recognition as much, if not more than math.
07-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applepen View Post
You can definitely play! It's a mix of math and logic, so you don't have to be a math wizard to get too far. We are also introducing daily hints (by watching a rewarded video) at the end of the week in case you get stuck on a particular level.
07-18-2017, 08:00 PM
I have to say, I've always been really impressed with Simple Machine. Your games fit the name of your studio so well and despite their simplicity they are always really fun and tend to provide more depth than what initially meets the eye. Super responsive too which is always important. Lucky 21 to me is THE quintessential blackjack game on mobile. Approachable, but with a twist, and still fun for fans of blackjack. Can't tell you how many blackjack games I played that always provided 10 minutes of free gameplay before asking me to purchase chips.

And now you've made math fun for me. And I HATE math I'm just so bad at it. Thank you dev.

PS if you can figure out how to make music theory a fun little game like this, that would be something.