★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-14-2017, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
I prefer to play against real people and not a computer.
That's why I would play an internet only game.
Sure, the internet signal may vanish. Then I do something else, it's just a game.
That's cool dude, each to their own. I prefer to play my games when I want to, not when the game decides I can.
07-14-2017, 03:25 AM
Can anyone provide more information on this game? How is the IAP, does it have cloud saving or an account to sign into?

07-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
The more I play this, the more I must say it really does look great. Animations, art style, backgrounds, characters, music, etc are all top notch I think.
Absolutely! The game alone is beautifully done! If at least those PVE parts are available offline though...
07-14-2017, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSop View Post
Can anyone provide more information on this game? How is the IAP, does it have cloud saving or an account to sign into?
It does. I used Facebook sync. IAP's seems standard, hopefully won't hit pay wall, im leveling up through arena, so far so good.
07-14-2017, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silthoras View Post
It is an online PvP game and is advertised as auch and people complain about no offline ai mode. How weird.
Well, offline/AI just as an option, but option that will make difference from "5+ never want to stop playing or delete this app" and "4- might not stay forever on my phone" game. At least in my eyes.

Last edited by Mistrija; 07-14-2017 at 07:24 AM.
07-14-2017, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Completely agree with these posts 100%. I have plenty of wifi but if a game won't work without it then I simply won't play it. I don't understand why anyone would get invested in an internet connection only game that can and will be taken away from you at any given moment due to reasons completely out of your control. No thanks.
Well I wrote first post without unlocking PVE events segments of the game. So there is AI missions (sort off) and they might not be available to play non stop (has that time refreshing mode) but it that part at least is accessible offline...would be a 5+ stars game to me.
07-14-2017, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistrija View Post
It does. I used Facebook sync. IAP's seems standard, hopefully won't hit pay wall, im leveling up through arena, so far so good.
I don't have Facebook is there any other option?
07-14-2017, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSop View Post
I don't have Facebook is there any other option?
When I first opened the app it gave me a choice between syncing to FB or Gamecenter.
07-14-2017, 08:31 AM
This game somehow reminds me of Hearthstone. Arena ranks, card packs (and it contains exactly 5 cards!), crafting & disenchanting system, daily quests.. Okay, this plays like mini Hearthstone with some F2P elements except energy system which is cool. And what makes it cooler is that, it is playable in portrait mode!!!!!!!!!!

But, there is just no way to win if you go second - the tempo loss is too massive

That aside, how do I finish instructor alfred's course. I have won countless games and the quest is still there

Edit: Restarting the game solved the problem

Last edited by Cigarekt; Yesterday at 11:07 PM.
07-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Agree, longing for AI

You're not the only one. There is a great need for PvE card battlers. Too bad, this one looks pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistrija View Post
Almost perfect, I'd give anything for AI single player campaign or quick quests with offline playing for non WiFi situation. Game alone is too nice to be limited on internet connection and depending merely on finding real opponents. Ironically it's soo good that I'd like to play it in any situation at any place; but i can't:/ I'm absolutely aware that I'm minority and not in any targeted players group by not being able to have internet not only by wifi, but still...