★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venasque View Post
I love the art direction/charm. It's not that not every game has to look the same. I'm so incredibly tempted to just buy this. Only hesitant as I've never played hex tile games before.
I decided to give it a chance and so far I'm liking it. The whole idea of hex games are new to me so I'm still getting used to it, but there is a lot of help within the game to guide you (in addition to the tutorial there is a manual with basic and advanced information).

I like the art and while the graphics are simple that isn't to suggest they are bad or basic. They are clean and crisp with good use of colours and art style.

So far the only thing I really want in an update is fast swapping. I had to answer a couple texts during the tutorial and had to start it over again. I haven't exited DURING a game to know if you lose your progress or not, but I'm hoping it's at least like Sword and Poker in that regard (I love how I can leave that game in the middle of a floor or a match and it will remember).

Good job devs. I like stumbling upon surprises like this.
07-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I wonder if there will be an ipad version. This looks nice !

I am wondering, if I play on the ipad can you see the whole board at once or does it scroll around due to the iphones size?

07-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Everlands

Hello everyone @ TA!

Thank you goiMot for starting this thread! And thank you Ravenblack for excellent description of the gameplay.

We'll be submitting iOS4 tested version of Everlands with app-switch support this week. Lite version with tutorial and four levels from the beginning of the game will be submitted to Apple today We're also working on iPad version which should appear later this summer.

Thank you for all your nice comments; we really hope you'll enjoy the game - please stay tuned, we'll be handing out promocodes soon
07-02-2010, 04:44 AM
lite version or promocodes sound convincing

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
lite version or promocodes sound convincing
The android version just got a silver award from pocketgamer.
07-07-2010, 06:48 AM
I have all games from Hexage, and when I saw this was out I did not hesitate and bought it straight away. I am not entirely sure whats going on in the game to be honest. I know that once I fully learn how to play that it will be an incredible game. Congrats Hexage on another great release.
07-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Everlands iOS4 support and redeem codes

Hi everyone at TA!

Everlands update 1.1 is live, now with support for iOS4

Redeem codes for Everlands 1.1 :

AHRTWRTJW9Y9

WERTPE3YEEW4

XPEW6LNMPN47

WJLWT9FHPRRE

7T7T3E7XHKXT

J64KLEALKNRN

Hope you'll enjoy the game!
07-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Redeemed XPEW6LNMPN47
Thank You!
07-09-2010, 09:57 AM
This is quickly turning out to be one of my favourite games. Simple in execution, stunning in delivery - I really like the strategy elements that are built in and I think Hexage is quickly becoming one of my favourite developers. Thank you!

I have a couple of suggestions, one hopefully easy, while the other is rather more of a dream.

I'd love an option for a random board, with random enemies. Although admittedly, I've not yet finished the game so perhaps this becomes available?

And, well, the second would be local Wi-Fi and internet play. Or even a challenge mode of some kind?

Whether these are possible and viable updates or not, I still think this is one of the much better purchases I've made this year.
07-09-2010, 09:57 AM
got J64KLEALKNRN
thanks

eh