★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-22-2015, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin C View Post
Although my focus is now on the free version, the premium will, of course, also get all the improvements. There will be a delay, for which I am sorry, as the games are now effectively two different projects and I am still a one-man team.
Nice to hear the original game will continue and be supported. Thank You it's a great game.
09-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Battle Riders on Steam

Hi everybody,

This might not be the best place to post about this, but I submitted Battle Riders to Steam Greenlight, hoping to publish a PC/Mac version soon.

If anyone is interested:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=515033927

Many thanks!
12-20-2015, 02:46 AM
The premium version of our beloved Battle Riders now has all the awesome graphical bells and whistles of the freemium version. Not sure if MFi support made it in yet, though. This still continues to be my favorite iOS driving game next to Horizon Chase.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The premium version of our beloved Battle Riders now has all the awesome graphical bells and whistles of the freemium version. Not sure if MFi support made it in yet, though. This still continues to be my favorite iOS driving game next to Horizon Chase.
Ooo...thanks for bumping this! Will have to redownload this sucker.
01-05-2016, 11:25 PM
I bought this game for 8 bucks thinking it has Mfi support due to the description above...but apparently the Mfi support has been removed!....I did read it will be reimplemented though..not sure how long.