★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 282
I'm playing through The Phantom Menace and what is that constant ringing sound in the background? It's REALLY annoying!

Also the controls are really bad, I wish the D-pad didn't move around.

Other than that having fun
06-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 644
Bump.

Truly great port,got 100% recently,too bad it does not have iCloud support /:

12-19-2015, 01:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
I'm playing through The Phantom Menace and what is that constant ringing sound in the background? It's REALLY annoying!

Also the controls are really bad, I wish the D-pad didn't move around.

Other than that having fun
You can lock the Dpad, go into control settings and position the Dpad where you want it then click the lock at the bottom of the screen so that it shows a closed lock and you're good.
12-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 632
Does this work on ios9 and is it full screen on iPhone 6?
12-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
Does this work on ios9 and is it full screen on iPhone 6?
Yes. I just unlocked the full game for 2.99, everything works on the latest patch of iOS 9 and I'm playing on an iPhone 6 Plus.
12-20-2015, 06:28 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 282
This crashes on start up for me in iPad Air. Just get a popup about in-app purchases and nothing else. Tried restarting device already.

Anyone else have this problems?
12-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
This crashes on start up for me in iPad Air. Just get a popup about in-app purchases and nothing else. Tried restarting device already.

Anyone else have this problems?
I've never had that problem with this game, or any of the LEGO games. However, other apps do that on my iPhone even though other people don't have a problem with them. Makes no sense. Maybe try deleting and reinstalling or installing from iTunes?
12-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 644
I have found a solution for crashing problem (for me at least) , play the game with turned off wifi,it should work.
01-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 218
Send a message via Skype™ to tekchic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan2000 View Post
I have found a solution for crashing problem (for me at least) , play the game with turned off wifi,it should work.
Thanks for this -- I was just revisiting this game since watching the movie and it just crashes on load. Hope they update it soon!

EDIT: Actually I had to go full Airplane mode to get it to stop crashing, which disconnects me from Apple Watch, etc. Grr.

GameCenter/Plus+: tekchic
iPhone 6 Plus 128gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE / iPad Air LTE 64gb / Apple Watch Sport

Last edited by tekchic; 01-04-2016 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Update
01-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekchic View Post
Thanks for this -- I was just revisiting this game since watching the movie and it just crashes on load. Hope they update it soon!

EDIT: Actually I had to go full Airplane mode to get it to stop crashing, which disconnects me from Apple Watch, etc. Grr.
Wow. Yeah, it was working for me late last year, but has since crashed on startup. Airplane mode works for me too, thankfully. Hope they fix it! iOS 8.4.1 iPhone 6.