★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

This weekend: $50 for the best players of CRAZY-BILL tournament (FREE)

07-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnarvin View Post
Did the tournament end already? I finally got the app to work, and the tournament says 4+ days. I was really excited to compete!
Yes, This is the date for the next tournament.

The winners of the special tournament of this week are: KURONO1979, YORSH233A & SOLDE.

Really congrats!
07-01-2013, 05:48 AM
ivanovich, guys can you add icloud syncronization between ios devices? I played on my iPad and now I install the game on iPhone but my achievements and money doesn't sync. Only Upgrades has been syncronizated successfully. Thanks
07-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kogaa555 View Post
ivanovich, guys can you add icloud syncronization between ios devices? I played on my iPad and now I install the game on iPhone but my achievements and money doesn't sync. Only Upgrades has been syncronizated successfully. Thanks
iCloud is enabled in this game: You can continue the game in the same point that you left with the same weapons, power-ups, same last famous, etc. But we can't sync the money you can spend it in 2 devices. The zokens that you get in one devices is only for this device.

The achievements will be sync after one game in the new device.
07-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
iCloud is enabled in this game: You can continue the game in the same point that you left with the same weapons, power-ups, same last famous, etc. But we can't sync the money you can spend it in 2 devices. The zokens that you get in one devices is only for this device.

The achievements will be sync after one game in the new device.
Thank you. Got it
07-01-2013, 01:53 PM
ivanovich and one more question. I can't find the Facebook secret code. I have Liked your FB page.
07-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kogaa555 View Post
ivanovich and one more question. I can't find the Facebook secret code. I have Liked your FB page.
The code published here https://www.facebook.com/CrazyBillGame is ANDROID (using uppercase)

To get 10,000 zokens for free:
1- Touch "upgrades" button
2- Touch the zokens counter (top/right)
3- Touch the facebook code button and paste "ANDROID".

Enjoy it!