★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-13-2014, 02:29 PM
I don't know what to do when the game starts.
09-14-2014, 11:47 PM
The 1.01 update came out today! Lots of bug fixes and a new in-game notification system!

11-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Why so long ? Gt: Meerkat

Why does it take so long to start a match with a full lobby ? Please fix it .
12-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Can anyone tell me what do I need to do once the game started? Mine just show the village with the people running around and at the bottom saying refreshing. And after wait a while it still the same only the village change from day to night.
12-03-2014, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixz View Post
Can anyone tell me what do I need to do once the game started? Mine just show the village with the people running around and at the bottom saying refreshing. And after wait a while it still the same only the village change from day to night.
Click on the top 3 buildings. The right one is to vote for the one you want to die that day. The middle one is for chatting. The right one is to see who died and what roles they were, if you are a cop you can also see the results of your investigation here.
12-03-2014, 05:50 AM
But when I click on all of the building nothing working and at the bottom always saying refreshing. At first I thought maybe it was connection error so I tried using others app and it working fine.
12-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer300 View Post
Click on the top 3 buildings. The right one is to vote for the one you want to die that day. The middle one is for chatting. The right one is to see who died and what roles they were, if you are a cop you can also see the results of your investigation here.
But when I click on all of the building nothing working and at the bottom always saying refreshing. At first I thought maybe it was connection error so I tried using others app and it working fine.