★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I'm waiting for Godking / Raidriar armor so I can reinstall this game. Did they ever put it in?
It's been there for a while now.

Guys, as for content, Infinity Blade 3 isnt gonna get any anymore. Chair did say they have added everything they intended content-wise.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osita View Post
I don't see blade masters in my current version...
IT'S THERE.

It was added back in May. One of the features you can check is the trainer in the hideout, to the left of the supply chest.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's been there for a while now.

Guys, as for content, Infinity Blade 3 isnt gonna get any anymore. Chair did say they have added everything they intended content-wise.
Oh really? Both armor versions? IB1 and IB2? Dang. Time to get back in it. Thanks EP!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Oh really? Both armor versions? IB1 and IB2? Dang. Time to get back in it. Thanks EP!
Just 1 version... The current one. None from IB1 or 2, although 3 looks pretty close to 2's.

05-03-2015, 04:29 AM
The gold armor set is the King set though. Since Raidriar can be played in the intro, you can tinker with the files to get the IB2 GK armor, but it seems there is no legit way to obtain it.

Do note that Claymourn cannot be seen in the store, yet it has been offered in a Clashmob, so there *is* a chance that ChAIR will let players win the GK set if they had intended that before they rolled out the last update(s).

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-03-2015, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
The gold armor set is the King set though. Since Raidriar can be played in the intro, you can tinker with the files to get the IB2 GK armor, but it seems there is no legit way to obtain it.

Do note that Claymourn cannot be seen in the store, yet it has been offered in a Clashmob, so there *is* a chance that ChAIR will let players win the GK set if they had intended that before they rolled out the last update(s).
Ahh interesting. So you're saying you actually can't get the Godking armor? Darn.. Honestly both his armor sets are in my top 3 armors in all of IB.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-03-2015, 06:04 AM
Are they done with Infinity Blade as a whole then?
05-03-2015, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Are they done with Infinity Blade as a whole then?
They just said they have completed the Infinity Blade trilogy. I guess that means there is a possibility of spinoffs or the next stories and such. Especially since the ending is still quite open.