★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Oh wow! This game is awesome! There is no subtitles so I dunno if I catched all of Sean Bean's narration but the gameplay alone is fantastic! Just a pair of cheap earbuds and you're good to go!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Man this game doesn't get nearly as much recognition as it deserves.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.

05-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Man this game doesn't get nearly as much recognition as it deserves.
Yeah it makes me raise my eyebrows seeing that the thread only spans 6 pages so far. It's such an one-of-a-kind experience.

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-03-2014, 05:26 AM
I believe this went free a couple of months back. Sadly, I hadn't checked my email in a week and missed the price drop notification. Waiting for the next time.
05-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye67 View Post
I believe this went free a couple of months back. Sadly, I hadn't checked my email in a week and missed the price drop notification. Waiting for the next time.
Why wait? Buy it man, it's really something else!

10-26-2014, 02:27 AM
Reinstalled this game to play as halloween comes and damn is this game real good. It's one of those games where you cant see waht's stalking you, but you know they are, and you know they are getting closer and closer.

I still highly recommend this, especially if you need something to push your face in for the halloween.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-28-2015, 03:59 PM
There is a price drop for Papa Sangre 2 from 4.99 to 2.99!
Highly recommended!