Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-02-2012, 07:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post
Am I the only one that this crashes a lot for? I'm on Ipad 2 and it is playable but it crashes like every 15 mins. The crashes are very annoying. I can't do the synergy thing with Josh, at all, because after I finish tapping the cards and the timer runs out it crashes to desktop every time. It also crashes randomly, usually when transitioning from dialog to the map area. It never crashes when actually fighting or when running around or during dialogue. Mostly when it's loading something.

By "crashing" I mean it just quits to desktop out of nowhere. When I re-open the app it starts off from the loading screen.

Ipad 2, not jailbroken, Ipad version of the game. This even happens immediately after a restart.

I would have the typical response of did you restart the device, did you do a cold reboot/shutdown, (holding both buttons down until shuts down) are you closing out all of the running apps before you play the game and then try from there. The biggest problem I notice with with most IOS device owners is that they assume they can leave their apps open and go to the next one with no problem, until they have 20 or 30 apps open. Some of those apps deal with memory management well, but others still demand a bit of memory to run in background even when notin use, which in combination with other apps running can hinder performance of high memory demanding apps like this one.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
I would have the typical response of did you restart the device, did you do a cold reboot/shutdown, (holding both buttons down until shuts down) are you closing out all of the running apps before you play the game and then try from there. The biggest problem I notice with with most IOS device owners is that they assume they can leave their apps open and go to the next one with no problem, until they have 20 or 30 apps open. Some of those apps deal with memory management well, but others still demand a bit of memory to run in background even when notin use, which in combination with other apps running can hinder performance of high memory demanding apps like this one.

Yes. Complete reboot using "slide to power off" slider. I'll try the two button reboot. Only app open after reboot is TWEWY. I am thinking maybe a corrupt file? Is that possible on iOS? If I reinstall is there a way to keep my save? I've googled an don't see other people complaining of this problem.

Update: Rebooting with home+sleep did nothing. It still crashes. Now it's even worse. I am at the last fight on week 2, day 7 and can't make it though the fight without it crashing so I can't advance any further. I've tried it 5 times now. Each time I have to start the super long dialogue/cut scene that precedes this fight before I actually get into the fight. I kill maybe two monsters and it just quits to the desktop. I'm pretty damn far in the game and would hate to have to start over.

Last edited by doctapeppa; 09-02-2012 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Update.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:21 AM

I completed the DS version way back, it's quite okay, but I never understood why this game got so popular....
Old 09-04-2012, 02:38 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU: SOLO REMIX
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
29/08/2012

Do you like this amazing game that is considered one of the best role playing games ever designed for anything?

VOTE HERE

Poll close
09-07-2012 at 06:28 AM

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
Old 02-23-2013, 02:04 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default pin evolving

how do I gain mingle pp on the ios version and if I max out a pin lvling it through battling can I not evolve it if it requires mingle pp?