Universal Knightmare Tower (by Juicy Beast Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. kaizoku

kaizoku Member

Aug 8, 2009
    No cloud saves is really annoying, especially for such a high price game. If it had that its be perfect. Lots of depth, very quick and addictive. It's the ideal game to be played on the go on iPhone and to continue on your ipad when you get home.

Its too big and relies too heavily on constant progress for someone to have two game saves across devices.

Anyway around this? Syncing it?

2. clarence

clarence Active Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Theres something wrong with this game...
    I can't even move my knight around! when i tilt my ipad nothing happens :( it's a gamebreaking bug-i can't even play at all because it's obviously very hard to go high up if your knight can only stay in the centre

Can anyone help? I don't understand how something like that can happen-the game revolves around the tilt controls...

Using an ipad1, ios 5.1, not jailbroken. Game can run, but tilt controls don't work!!!

3. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    I seem to recall reading that this game makes use of the gyroscope for tilting...does the ipad1 have a gyro??

4. michaelfields

michaelfields Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I really want to get this game but is it actually worth the price? It seems a bit high for something everyone seems to be beating in a few hours...

Also, I'm apprehensive to buy it and then have it drop to 99 cents in a few days or something like Tiny Thief.

5. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    it's a great game kidd

6. michaelfields

michaelfields Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I actually ended up getting it 20 min after posting that. Subsequently ended up beating it the next day but it was a fun ride. Solid game.

7. K1kk0z90

K1kk0z90 Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Italy
    I loved this game on Kongregate! :D
    Probably I'm going to buy for my iPad.

8. Hey all,

I absolutely adore this game. So so neat but I am having real trouble unlocking the new mode.

I just can't beat the boss. I have most upgrades and potions. Do any of you kind people have any tip?

As with most boss thingies I know there's a pattern to his bullets but I just can't figure it out or it changes? It totally feels like it's impossible.

I can get through the first two rounds easy enough (one and two cannons) but when it comes to the third, all that pink!??!! Arghhh. I just want to cry.

9. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Go back a few pages & you'll see that someone left tips for defeating the boss (which I still havn't done yet) good luck

10. Theifokit

Theifokit Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Seriously I'm so close too beating it.

11. AQ808

AQ808 Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    This game is so enjoyable and breezy for me, doesn't stress me out at all. Very fluid and I never feel like I'm being artificially restrained in the gameplay. I've needed a pure fun factor delivering game like this for awhile.

12. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    I tried this game on Kongregate and decided it was well worth the $3. The constant upgrades give you that "one more" feeling.

The tilt controls are spot on.

13. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Not sure how I missed, but I just tried the flash version and it's a lot of fun. Like the bullet hell feel, wasn't expecting that. Any differences between the flash and IOS versions?

Also, knowing TA, this was probably discussed to death already, but is tilt the only control option? I think a Boson X style scheme would work great, left side/right side to move, tap both for downward attack

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    No other control options, but the tilt here is surprisingly accurate. I hate tilt, but in this, i love it. Plus, this is the tilt-only game that i can easily dodge and weave without getting hit in the bullet-hell sense.

15. mudads

mudads Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Ugh. I just bought this full price thinking it was practically Christmas and it didn't go on sale. I never thought about a "day after Christmas sale". Lol.

It's still worth the $3. I highly recommend this one at a buck if anyone is on the fence.

16. MonkeyChunks

MonkeyChunks Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Very happy with this game. If I hadn't a full 64gb phone full of games I would have bought it at $2.99 . Very glad that the game is playable enough to earn cash quickly without resorting to IAP. The mechanics of gameplay are great and so is the art direction. Good game.

17. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    What does the last potion do?

18. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Grabbed this on sale yesterday. Just played it straight through in one sitting. Damn, that was a great game. I loved Burrito Bison, but this is the best launcher game I've played by far. The boss took me a few tries, but getting to him didn't take very long. Upgraded the sword and life to max. Half upgraded all the others. Clocked in at about 1.5 hours; I just couldn't go sleep until I finished it.

19. Just missed the sale, was about to buy it, and it changed back to full price. Guess I will have to wait for next xmas.

20. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    After a week of playing, I can still find no reason to put this game down. Amazingly fun!