Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2014, 12:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'd want to preorder steelseries stratus, but im hesitating. If Kinetic Damage gets support, Stratus would be instabuy now.

I hope Ben can drop in with an answer for this.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hey ! Just a quick passing-by to confirm that I will push iOS7 controllers support in a further update. I need to check if the plugin I have to buy is working properly, but there should be no reason that it's not. I will also take a pass on AI difficulty, trying to make higher levels a bit more challenging. Meanwhile, I'm getting closer and closer to having a stable version of multiplayer. Thanks for your input, guys, and be sure that even if I don't always have enough news to post in there, I still keep reading your feedback. Cheers.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:53 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticDamage View Post
Hey ! Just a quick passing-by to confirm that I will push iOS7 controllers support in a further update. I need to check if the plugin I have to buy is working properly, but there should be no reason that it's not. I will also take a pass on AI difficulty, trying to make higher levels a bit more challenging. Meanwhile, I'm getting closer and closer to having a stable version of multiplayer. Thanks for your input, guys, and be sure that even if I don't always have enough news to post in there, I still keep reading your feedback. Cheers.
Oh that's so awesome! I was really really hoping that this would get controller support. I just got my MOGA controller a couple weeks ago, and I'm really trying to not ask developers to add support (people that do nothing but bug devs to keep updating their games with specialized item support kind of annoy me - and I purchased the controller knowing what games were supported, and figured that playing those games [and no more] was worth it to me...), but it's always great to hear when a game has, or plans to implement support.

So... anyway... thanks again! Can't wait to play my favorite fighter (and one of my favorite all around iOS games) with physical buttons. =oD