Another $20 gift token up for grabs!

06-18-2013, 12:01 AM
Thank you - entries to be judged shortly

Many thanks for people's reviews. The competition is now closed and the reviews will be judged shortly and the result announced here. Please watch this space...
06-18-2013, 12:07 AM
good luck, fellow entrants. Not too much though.
06-18-2013, 04:46 AM
OMG,javemex,i just found my name is not jasongod like what said before,it's truth we trust !!!!
06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Winner announced!

Many thanks for everybody's entries.

After quite a bit of deliberation, a $20 iTunes Gift Card goes to @GreySkull.

It was a close call and there were various good entries. Notable contenders included:

- I liked the level of detail of @jasongod's review, though in the end decided it was just slightly too long for potential downloaders to read through and that the overt reference to toucharcade might be off-putting;
- I also liked @FrankiePard and @Infinity89's reviews, but thought they could do with just one or two more sentences of detail

Many thanks again for everybody's participation and I look forward to your entries in my next competition!
06-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks, Javamex! And for any developers holding this type of promotion, follow Javamex's example. Ask for itunes id's via PM. If you don't know why, don't run a contest.

And fellow entrants...use your head! I saw a review that stated he or she read this thread. Words fail me.

Thanks again, Javamex. Now it's Turnado time!