it's not unjust to iPhone developers!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by adot777, Nov 1, 2009.

1. adot777

adot777 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    yestoday, i get known a software is approved just using 18 hours, the developer said: some of the appstore review workers do it by "get in by the back door".

as for a developer of iPhone, i think it's not unjust, dont you think so ? i dont known why it can be approved only using 18hours, if the appstore review workers do the review as the normal flow, please tell us how to reivew the software?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
  3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
  4. Sincroman

Sincroman Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Im a loser
    Yugoslavia
    Understand I don't translated English by you. A new translator needs be used order in translate writing of language by you. Idea has nobody what was said by you!
    :) :) :) :)

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    This thread is not incomprehensible.

6. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    I think his grammer just really sucks because he is just learning English. Here, I'll try to help you guys decipher it:

"Yesterday, I heard a popular app was approved in just 18 hours, the developer said: some of the appstore review workers do it by "getting it in through the back door".

As for a developer of iPhone, i think it's unjust, don't you think so? I don't know why it can be approved in only 18 hours. If the appstore review workers do the review at the normal pace, please tell us how they review the software.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:"

As for the topic, I would say that it is definately unfair that an app by someone like EA can get in in 18 hours while other apps are stuck on the waiting list for 2 weeks.

7. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    woohoo A+ for translation lol ;)

8. DrummerB

DrummerB Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Switzerland
    I agree with the OP! ... I guess..

9. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Kinda unfair but I think if it's limited to a few big devs like EA, it shouldn't really be a problem for indie devs. A couple of weeks to get your app out is alright IMO. As long as there isn't a way to buy your way into fast approval. EA generates big bucks for AppStore and their apps do make the AppStore attractive enough for potential iDevice owner. So I think it'll he fair enough if they are given prefrential treatment (though I really doubt it has happened yet coz most ea games are complex enough to take more than a few hours to test completely)

10. rima

rima New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    If you just think about why Apple has this approval procedure you realize that certain devs can be trusted right away, as they usually have several levels of testing their apps themselves, programing their games within the apple policies, while indie devs usually tend to publish buggy or non conform apps.

On the other hand the big devs (Gameloft, EA a.s.o.) probalby also have special contracts with Apple asuring them special conditions.
    And indeed they have earned their right for those as they hold valuable licences and have huge financial potential.

11. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    To be honest if you guys couldn't work out what he said for yourselves then your English is pretty damn terrible too.