So far i really love my ipod touch and the games ive brought and played.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ilovemyipod, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ilovemyipod

ilovemyipod Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2009
    So far ive brought Castle Of Magic, Madden 10, Rolando 2, and Zenonia and Topple 2,and modern combat. Ive really enjoyed them so far and the graphics and them are great , i especially like castle of magic. I also brought Soozis, Dungeon Hunter, And The fighting game brutal fury ( I think) i havent played these three yet .

2. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome.

Dont overlook the casual pick up and play games, which are perfect for times when you only have a few minutes and usually cost only .99. Parachute Panic, Run! and Doodle Jump are very popular, as are others.

Also you dont seem to have a dual-stick shooter yet, check out meteor blitz, which most seem to agree is the best, and I think is on sale for .99.

3. ilovemyipod

Oct 12, 2009
    aight cool thanks i might check em out .

4. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    You haven't played soosiz yet, play it now :mad:, it's so good.

5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Good job buying Soosiz! :)

+1 for Meteor Blitz, excellent game.

Also speaking of pick up and play games you might want to look into Boost 3D really awesome fast paced game.

6. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Buy Aqua Globs, you will love it.

7. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Get Alive-4-Ever. Doctor Awesome owns! Star Defense also kicks ass. Maze Finger rocks. Dinosmash Online and Cocoto Kart are great online games. You could get Tap Tap 3, unless you want Rockband. And get Beaterator, Chinatown Wars, and every Rockstar game that comes out. And NgMoco games.

8. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    can't hurt to try ngmoco games, they're all going free
    I myself haven't bought Soosiz, but dang, 50 5-star reviews? :eek:

anyways Edge was rereleased recently, you should try that out. Galcon and Orbital are two more great casual games

9. ilovemyipod

Oct 12, 2009
    thanks for the tips guys .

10. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    Is Soosiz really that good? I was planning on buying the Rolando series for my 2D platformer games. Should I get this instead?

11. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    same question hear :confused:

12. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Soosiz is just like Mario, as is Bounce On. Rolando is like Loco Roco.

13. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    What's Mario? :confused:

jkjk :D

14. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I think Soosiz is really that good. I am sure it is a matter of opinion but I like it better than Rolando and way more than Gomi.

15. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    LMFAO... I prefer Soosiz over Bounce On, and I truthfully don't like Rolando, but Ilike the first better than the second, so it's really between Rolando or Soosiz. I'd go with Sossiz... But that's my opinion.

16. CaseyLay

Jul 13, 2009
    How long is each level in Soosiz. Has it an online scoreboard? Any promised content updates or DLC? If so, then I'll most likely get it.

17. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    No content or DLC yet promised yet. It on sale for the rest of today and i PM the dev once about updates and he said,

"We have some plans about the updates but we haven't made any final decisions yet. Bear in mind that Soosiz already has a lot of content and it will take hours and hours to actually finish it!

Adding more levels in an option but on the other hand we could improve the content that is already in the game and maybe add more features. We will make these decisions based on the feedback we get from the players."

18. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

I don't think soosiz is that good, but it is definteley worth picking up

19. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Spider: Secret of Bryce Manor, Zen Bound, Above And Beyond: Air Combat, and Unify are all great.

20. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Each level on Soosiz feel the right size -- not ridiculously long, but not tiny either. There's plenty of content, though: the game has 7 worlds each with 7 levels (plus bonus levels that are unlocked with gold achievements). I've been playing for a couple of hours and have just finished only 1 1/2 worlds -- though perhaps other, more hardcore players are moving faster through it. The developer has been involved in the forums, and, as far as I understand it, is planning on additional content. No online scoreboard so far.

As far as I'm concerned, one of the best games on the platform.