Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2014, 04:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytebrain View Post
I bought all the original characters when the game was released, but the new ones aren't free for me.
I'm not complaining, just perplexed.
I have no problem paying a dollar a piece.
I think the confusion is over how you can freely choose the new classes right off but, I believe, unless paid for, there will be some sort of maximum depth cap, right?

While the side scrolly nature annoys me a bit, I love the ragdoll physics and commend the dev for taking the old Nethack pradigm as a clear source but adding many of his own nuances (while both games have, for example, knight and barbarian classes, for example, you'll soon see they treat them uniquely).

Last edited by LordGek; 04-08-2014 at 04:06 PM..
Old 04-09-2014, 06:35 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I hope you're all enjoying the new version! I had great fun adding not just the new classes but all the extra content behind them.

Don't feel you have to buy all the characters - the idea is that you get a thorough try of them. I think it's fairer than an all-inclusive price, especially as there are now thousands of players on Steam who want to get their WazHack fix on the train and out-and-about with just one or two class pairs.

There is at least one iOS device that someone has had startup crashes on too, so if you have any problems, be sure to let me know what device and iOS version, so hopefully I can take a look (I only have 2 devices, but I can usually borrow from friends if there is a problem). Sorry iPad 1 users: I couldn't fit it this version - fortunately you can load previous versions pretty easily in the App Store.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:41 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I think the confusion is over how you can freely choose the new classes right off but, I believe, unless paid for, there will be some sort of maximum depth cap, right?
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.

It's a great way to show off the different classes.

As I wrote earlier, I've bought all the classes, and if the dev adds new ones, I'll buy them too, just to support the developer.
I love this game!