Anyone who also play puzzle to the center of the earth?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by willzeng, Nov 17, 2014.

1. I dig to level 81.
    Really good game. I'd like to make a similar game of my own. Anyone like it?

2. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    I love it. I think, like some, I would have happily enjoyed the chilled early exploration levels over the nail-bitingly difficult later levels, but it's still probably my favourite Forsaken game.

3. You mean it's too difficult in later levels? I do agree!

4. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    You definitely start adapting once you get over the initial shock of stalker yetis and the like, though. Bombing the bejeezus out of everything is usually a pretty infallible solution when you encounter a nasty enemy.

I'll admit, even as an old Puzzle Bobble fan, I do not understand how so many people can play yet more variations on the same game. It's like every ipad gamer's under some sort of hypnotic spell cast by the Match 3 Gods. There is something weird and fetishistic about spending your days just matching together same-coloured tiles. I'm sure this isn't what we're on this Earth for. I don't really think of Puzzle as a Match 3 at ALL, though, for some reason. I think it might be getting to walk around as a character makes it seem way less abstract and more personal than any other Match 3'er. Great game! I've got to stop playing Monster Hunter soon and finally finish it.

5. Sharla 44

Sharla 44 New Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Level 29

I can not get the star on level 29. Need a key? WHERE???? Help!!!!! Thanks